Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
DNP 21" Widescreen Digital Print Station Kiosk with Tomo6 Software, 6" Printer & Cabinet
The DNP 21" Widescreen Digital Print Station Kiosk comprises of the DNP DST4 Widescreen Print Control Head Unit supplied with Tomo6 Software (For use by Customer/ End-user), a DNP DS620 Dye-Sublimation 6-Inch Photo Printer and a EPSON D7 Cabinet This product bundle provides the complete DNP widescreen print station kiosk.
The ideal system for high productivity photo centers in school and event photography as well as in retail. The DNP Widescreen Digital Print Station Kiosk allows you to offer a variety of photo services onsite, from a single interface. You are free to scale the DNP 21" Widescreen Digital Print Station Kiosk further according to your requirements. You can achieve an ultra-fast photo service with a battery of high-quality DS printers, and offer a large catalogue of onsite photo products, including posters or canvases (from large format printers LFP)*, photobooks and calendars from DNP’s duplex DS80-DX (available separately) and much more. Includes touch screen order terminals for your retail outlet.
DNP DS620 6-Inch Dye-Sub Photo Printer
The DNP DS620 6-Inch Dye-Sub Photo Printer boasts key features of enhanced durability, cost effectiveness and innovativeness. Its compact and well-designed body it is attractive for kiosk integrators and photo retail situations alike.
The DNP DS620 printer is prepared for the daily tough jobs within your photo retail business. DNP Photo Imaging Europe offers an enhanced warranty included for you, featuring 2 years standard warranty and up to 100,000 prints* on the thermal print head. Innovative new media exclusively prepared for the DNP DS620 together with the durable printer design enable an increased lifespan, even compared to other DNP models.
The DNP DS620 photo printer allows you to offer even more photo formats, including the popular square format 15x15cm. The rewind function allows you to offer multiple formats from the same media (e.g. 15x20 and 15x10, and even photo strips in 5x15cm), allowing you to benefit from cost savings and a reduction of media stock keeping units. Last not least, the standby mode reduces your power consumption to a minimum (<0.5W) when the printer is not in operation. When you need it again, the DS620 is back in action within just 9 seconds. Useful printer information is available directly from the printer driver. The DS620, a reliable performer!
Providing flexibility on photo formats, the DS620 6" Dye-Sub Photo Printer offers anything from 5x15 to 15x23cm. The new rewind function allows you to efficiently offer multiple formats from all media. With a high throughput, the DS620 produces up to 400 prints per hour. The first photo is ready in less than 10 seconds; afterwards it takes approx. 8.9 seconds per picture. This makes DNP’s Printer one of the fastest professional photo printers available.
The DNP Widescreen Digital Print Station Kiosk can produce hundreds or thousands of photos per hour, this system is able to produce photos prints at superior quality. Being scalable, it can steer a battery of standard-format printers or one can add a portrait printer and even optional large format or duplex printers for additional revenues. The system will be ready for the daily tough assignment, at a space-saving footprint.
A key element to the savings: with a DNP dye sublimation system, service and support comes at much better cost than you’re used to from traditional or even inkjet minilabs, and daily maintenance basically consists of turning it on in the morning and changing consumables when required. Dye sublimation comes with significant advantages over both Silver Halide and inkjet systems.
The low required investment & low fixed costs of the DNP Widescreen Digital Print Station Kiosk ensure one produces good profits for the business. With significant savings on maintenance fees, capital costs, energy & water consumption as well as waste disposal, one will feel the difference to an expensive traditional system. Furthermore, the easy operation means the staff can spend more time with the customers.
The great photo quality with 300dpi and unique smooth gradation produced by DNP’s DS620 dye sublimation-printer will bring a smile on customers’ faces.
Bring a cost effective photo print service to your business with this Photo Print Bundle now. The intelligent operating software make it easy to operate by your customers, and your staff will be able to work with the DNP print system efficiently with minimal training. The DNP Widescreen Digital Print Station Kiosk is fit for the retail print job, providing significant changes to your business and producing vibrant photos and more, in a more eco-friendly way.
DNP DS620 6" Dye-Sublimation Printer Brochure and User Manuals
*Supported LFP include Epson 7880, 7890, Canon iPF6400 and iPF6450.
** Depending on optional DS printers chosen.
- Additional Information
SKU DNP21WD-DS620PRINT-D7CABKIOSK Brand DNP
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?