Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
Epson SureColor SC-P20000 64" Production 10 Colour Inkjet Printer - Available Now!
The Epson SureColor SC-P20000 is the ideal Large Format Production Printer for photo labs, high street photo and copy shops, and print production houses needing a printer which produces prints of the highest quality and delivers great productivity – at 600 x 600dpi and higher print resolutions.
The NEW Epson SC-P20000 features Epson's new PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead™ that gives outstanding results, even in the faster print modes. The Epson SC-P20000's high-precision media feed technology, including a newly developed camera-based paper feed stabiliser and media inductive roller system gives assurance of the printers smooth operation.
Produce true large-format photograph prints on fine art media with speed, precision and great tonal range. Enhance your productivity with the NEW Epson 2.64" PrecisonCore printhead and latest paper feed mechanism from Epson.
The speedy Epson SC-P20000
The Epson SC-P20000 is not just faster, smoother and more efficient, it raises the bar setting a new standard for precision printing quality. The exacting Epson Multi-Size Droplet Technology allows the SureColor SC-P20000 printer to achieve highly accurate print ink droplets and place these dots of ink onto the inkjet media with much greater precision.
Epson quality without compromise
In the past the balance of printer speed versus quality, always meant comprising one of these benefits to see an improvement in the other. However with the NEW SC-P20000 even when printing at the highest print speed in 600 x 600 dpi, photographers and artists can achieve the best of both worlds!
Rely on the Epson SC-P20000 to achieve amazing colour accuracy
Epson's UltraChrome Pro 10 Colour ink set gives the SC-P20000 superb performance. The Epson P Series printer range offers a highly impressive four levels of black. The new high density Matte and Photo Black inks give deeper, solid blacks, reducing bronzing and allows the SC-P series printer to achieve accurate colours and great colour fade resistance, giving light-fastness of approximately 60 years on Epson Premium Photo Glossy Photo Paper (PGPP)1
Epson SureColor Printers use the most advanced ink system
The Epson SC-P20000 printer features the K4 ink set, giving an unbelievable wide colour gamut, achieving superb light-fastness and producing vivid, stable, accurate colour with intense saturation and depth.
Scientifically formulated and extensively tested the Epson UltraChrome Pro 10-colour ink-set gives long life, durability and water resistant beautifully accurate colours.
Photographers and artists alike can achieve stunning results when printing their work, the high quality colour and precision print of the SC-P Printer brings fine art prints and artistic photographs to life.
Enjoy effortless printing with the Epson SC-P20000
Intuitive and easy-to-use operation increases printer up-time and requires less user intervention.
Epson Surecolor SC-P20000Large Format Printer features:
Powerful SureColor Printing
Epson's high-precision media feed technology with newly developed camera based paper feed stabiliser and media inductive roller system, ensures more accurate media feeding and better control.
Convenient and easy to use
The transparent colour LCD control panel is fully integrated making the Epson SC-P20000 easier to operate. Users can easily check the status of printing and quickly switch out media.
The Epson SC-P Series Printer range features automatic nozzle verification and self-cleaning technology that cleans the printhead without any interaction from the printer user. This saves on maintenance costs, and ensures ongoing print quality, reducing printer downtime.
The Epson SureColor SC-P20000 is designed for the of art productivity!
Epson SureColor SC-P20000 Production Printer specifications:
EAN code: TBA
Country of Origin: TBA
What's in the box: (To be confirmed)
• Software (CD)
• Power cable
• Warranty document
• Driver and utilities (CD)
• User manual (CD)
• Setup guide
• Main unit (Printer)
• Ink Technology: Ultrachrome® Pro 10-colour ink set, K4 and Multi-size droplet technology
• Printing Method: PrecisionCore™ TFP print head
• Colours: Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black, Matte Black, Dark Grey, Grey, Light Gray, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta
• Nozzle Configuration:
Black Colour Ink: 4,000 Nozzles (PK,MK,DGY,, GY, LGY 800 nozzles per colour)
Colour Ink: 4000 nozzles (C, VM, Y, LC, VLM 800 nozzles per colour
• Printing Resolution: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
• Minimum Droplet Size: 3.5 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Paper / Media Handling
• Media Treatment: Roll paper, Cut sheet, Thick media support
• Print Margins Sheet Media: Mode 1: 3 mm (top), 3 mm (right), 14 mm (bottom), 3 mm (left)
• Compatible Paper Thickness: 0.08 mm - 1.5 mm (Rigid Media Supported)
• Paper Formats:
Roll Paper: 254mm (10") - 1626mm (64")
Cut sheet: 210mm (A4) - 1626mm (64")
• Borderless: 254mm (10"), 300mm (11.8"), 329mm (A3+/A3++) 406mm (16"), 432mm (17"/USC) 508mm (20"), 515mm (20.3"/B2), 594mm (A1), 610mm (24"/A1+), 728mm (29"/B1), 841mm (A0), 914mm (36"/A0+), 1030mm (B0), 118mm (44"/B0+), 1270mm (50"), 1372mm (54"), 1524mm (60").
• Print Speed:
90sec/A1, 17.5m2/h, 600 x 600dpi - 6pass
180sec/A1 (-3sec), 8.5m2/h, 1200 x 1200dpi - 12pass
• Energy Use: Operating approx 95 W, Sleep approx 2.8 W, Stand-by approx 0.5 W
• Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz 5A
• Product dimensions:
Store: 2,415mm x 760mm x 1,145 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Printing: 2,415mm x 976mm x 1,145 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Product weight: 171 kg
• Noise levels:
Sound Pressure Level: approx is 51.1dB (A)
Sound Power level: Less than approx 67dB (A)
• Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type B, USB 1.1 Type B, Ethernet interface (1000/ 100/ 10 Base-TX)
• Auto take up reel unit for unattended printing
• 320 GB HDD - Allows jobs to be reprinted directly from the printer panel
• Adobe Postscript® - module with hot folder application
1 - Light-fastness of prints approximately 60 years on PGPP
2 - Figure is an estimate based on the standard for the measurement of JEITA CP-3901A: • Glossy paper (A4 size) • Temperature 23oC • Humidity 50%
- Additional Information
SKU C11CE20001A0 Print Resolution 2,400 x 1,200 dpi Number of Colours 10 Colours Max Paper Width 64" Brand Epson
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?