Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
The advanced Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro 44" 8 Colour Photo Printer
The Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro 44" 8 Colour Printer with advanced engineering coupled with a range of easy-to-use features to provide users with the ultimate printer.
Wide colour gamut - Epson SC-P8000 STD Spectro gives bright, vivid and accurate colours!
The Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro printer features an UltraChrome HDX eight-colour pigment ink-set, the SC-P8000 STD Spectro delivers 98% of Pantone®-certified1 colours to create superior-quality, highly accurate results with bright, vivid colours.
For stunning prints, the SC-P8000 STD Spectro printer has an 'Advanced Black and White Mode' that helps produce high density, deep, rich blacks and ultra-smooth tones.
A reliable and efficient printer
Using an Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead and automated nozzle-check function, users can be sure they will deliver the highest quality print results.
Consistent colour reproduction is guaranteed with the Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro 24" 8 Colour Printer, time after time and without the need for expensive add ons, thanks to an Epson Colour Calbration ultility and optional Spectroproofer powered by X-Rite for fast, accurate colour measurement (not included).
The Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro is easy to use and cost effective.
Every aspect of the Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro 44" printer has been designed to maximise ease of use and reliability. Inkjet media changing is fast and simple with a clear LCD control panel and menu, while a choice of 350ml and 700ml individual Ink cartridges enables longer print runs between Ink cartridge replacements.
With an optional 320Gb hard disk, users can free up their computer and store multiple jobs onto the printer ready for output.
The Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro printer gives long lasting results.
Thanks to superior lightfastness, prints on Epson Media with UltraChrome HD pigment inks will continue to look their best long after they are created. In fact, prints on Premium Glossy Photo Paper can last up to 60 years2.
Epson SureColor SC-P8000 STD Spectro 24" Printer specifications:
EAN code: 8715946606699
Country of Origin: China
What's in the box:
• Main unit (Printer)
• Setup guide
• User manual (CD)
• Driver and utilities (CD)
• Warranty document
• Power cable
• Software (CD)
• Individual Ink Cartridges
• Ink Technology: Ultrachrome® HD
• Printing Method PrecisionCore™ TFP print head
• Colours: Light Black, Light Light Black, Photo Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Yellow, Vivid Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta
• Nozzle Configuration: 360 Nozzles black, 360 Nozzles per colour
• Minimum Droplet Size: 3.5 pl
Paper / Media Handling
• Print Margins Sheet Media: Mode 1: 3 mm (top), 3 mm (right), 14 mm (bottom), 3 mm (left)
• Compatible Paper Thickness: 0.08 mm - 1.5 mm
• Paper Formats: A0, A1, A2, A3+, A3, A4, B0, B1, B2, B3, B4, 17" (43.2 cm), 24" (61.0 cm), 44" (111.8 cm), User defined
• Duplex: No
• Energy Use: 85 W, 5.4 W (standby), 1 W (Power off)
• Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
• Product dimensions: 801 x 945 x 2,024 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Product weight: 195 kg
• Sound Power: Operation is 6.2 B (A)
• Printer: 256 MB, Network: 32MB
• Media Handling: Fine Art Paper Path, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support
• Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.9.x, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows server 2003 R2
• Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type B, Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), USB 2.0 Type A, Gigabit ethernet interface
• Printing Resolution 2,880 x 1,440 dpi
LCD AND MEMORY CARDS
• LCD screen: Type - Color, Diagonal - 6.3 cm
• Auto Take Up Reel Unit C12C815321
• AutoCutter C12C815331
• SpectroProofer M1 44" 7109102
• Paper roll belt C12C890121
• Roll Media Adapter C12C811241
• Spectrophotometer ILS30EP C12C932021
1 - PANTONE® is the property of Pantone LLC
2 - Figure is an estimate based on the standard for the measurement of JEITA CP-3901A: • Glossy paper (A4 size) • Temperature 23oC • Humidity 50%
- Additional Information
SKU C11CE42301A2 Print Resolution 2,880 x 1,440 dpi Number of Colours 8 Colours Max Paper Width 44" Brand Epson
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?