Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
Epson UltraChrome GS3 Solvent Inks
The newly formulated fast-drying UltraChrome GS3 Solvent Inks deliver outstanding print quality, durability, and wider media compatibility than previous UltraChrome inks.
These individual 700ml ink cartridges, with their higher higher ink capacity, help avoid print production 'downtime' and increase profitability whilst giving the benefit of fast-drying printed graphics with a high abrasion resistance, that are durable outdoors for up to three years without lamination.
Epson UltraChrome GS3 ink are quick drying and provide a low odour solution. Epson expects to see a significantly lower ink consumption because of improvements in the chemistry of this new inkset, resulting in a big improvement in overall ownership costs of the new SC-S Series Printers compared to other Large Format Display printer options currently available.
The new Epson SC-S Series Solvent Printers used in combination with the UltraChrome GS3 inks allow the reproduction of a wider colour gamut than ever, producing a highly accurate and repeatable colour range. The New top-of-the-range SC-S80600 Solvent Printer also benefits from the addition of light cyan, light magenta, red, orange and white or metallic silver GS3 inks expanding colour gamut and widening the possible applications of your Epson printer further.
From outdoor signage through to high-end interior display and décor print work, the range of UltraChrome GS3 Inks produce stunning results on a wide range of media and substrates. Create Exhibition displays, photo canvases, backlit panels and posters, POS materials, wallpaper and vehicle wraps all with unrivalled colour accuracy and print clarity.
- Additional Information
SKU EPSONSC-S60600INKS Brand Epson Compatible Printer Model/s SureColor SC-S60600
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?