Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
Epson Surelab D7 Studio
The ideal open print system
Instant Print With Epson SL-D700 SureLab more flexibility, Variable length possible unlike DyeSub printers, same print characteristic as Epson SureLab SL-3000
Output to MiniLab Photobook pages, All formats bigger than A4, Premium prints, Panoramic prints, wider than 21cm, Several brands supported
Output to DyeSub Systems through hotfolders Ideal for photo gift.
Output to Wholesale finisher
Direct Output to Epson Large Format Printers For poster and canvas print..
A new class in self service photo and image print solutions
Self service products - Ideal for standard photos, square sized photos, cards,calendars, small photobook pages, canvas up to A3, posters up to A2, posterboards, panoramics with variable length, photo-collages, paper art, invitations, sticker, art prints and lots more!
And with the addition of a scanner system - Copying photos, archiving photos on to DVD and photo enlargements.
Featuring installed software
The Epson D7 Studio Printer Scalable MicroLab comes with pre-installed software
• This is the Frontend UI for customer to place orders. The UI of the software is completely new designed to take full advantage of the Multi Touch Panel by using known gestures for navigation.
• This is the Backend. It handles the orders and configures the Frontend Kiosk software. You can configure and handle several Epson D7 SureLab Studios through one Backend.
The software comes with pre-installed templates for e.g. Greeting cards, calendars etc.
Updates for 3 years are included in the license.
Available languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian and others are currently under discussion.
Epson SureLab D7 Studio Printer Scalable MicroLab Specifications
• SKU: C11CD62001BU
- Head unit (Monitor, PC, receipt printer, cardslots)
- Cabinet for two printers
- 2 Epson SureLab D700
- 2 sets of ink cartridges
Size: W: 58 D: 61 H: TBD
Footprint: 0.35 m²
For further information, or to purchase this product, contact Chris Castle in our hardware department on 0116 281 5746.
Buy with confidence from an Epson authorised partner.
- Additional Information
SKU EPSONSURELABD7 Print Type No Brand Epson
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?