Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
Epson D700 SureLab six colour photo inkjet production dry lab printer.
Epson D700 SureLab provides outstanding media and format flexibility
The Epson D700 printer can print photos, cards, invitations, flyers and promotional leaflets on a wide range of media and formats, including glossy, lustre and matte roll paper from 102–210mm wide and from 89–100mm in length.
Because of its compact size, this desktop printer can fit perfectly into a photo kiosk and is durable, as most of its parts are permanent.
High-quality production photo printing with the Epson SureLab D700
Building on Epson's success in professional photo printing, the Epson D700 surelab offers a print quality and colour consistency that is inline with Epson's professional graphics printers.
Ideal for printing high-quality images, greeting cards, event printing or mixed print jobs on demand. The D700 6-colour printer with inkjet technology features a wide colour gamut and prints sharp images.
It uses a professional ink that has been formulated for premium glossy photo prints, produced at high production speeds. The Epson D700 SureLab offers low cost per print and has a high resolution of 720dpi x 1440dpi.
Reliable and cost-effective dry lab printing
This Epson printer has a long service intervals, is low maintenance and has a long lasting blade, which help reduce downtime and save time and money.
UltraChrome D6-S ink
This printer, with the specially developed Epson UltraChrome D6-S ink, produces outstanding images with vibrant colours, intense blacks, sharp contours and smooth gradations.
Epson SureLab D700 dimensions and weight:
• Product dimensions: - 460 x 430 x 354 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Product weight: - 23 kg without media and ink
Epson SureLab D700 Key features
Micro Piezo printhead, Epson’s image processing (LUT technology) printing at 720dpi and 1440dpi
• Wide gamut
• Prints on a wide range of media
Glossy, lustre and paper-based matte
Long-lasting cutter blade, also benefiting from long service intervals
• Outstanding flexibility
Portable because of its compact size, versatile supporting a wide range of media and print sizes.
Both PC and MAC drivers available.
Epson D700 Extended Warranty Options Available
Epson D700 3 Years Extended Warranty CP030SSECD62 £720.00 Epson D700 4 Years Extended Warranty CP040SSECD62 £1,200.00 Epson D700 5 Years Extended Warranty CP050SSECD62 £1,680.00
The warranty is all inclusive of parts and labour* and covers the print head, it’s not limited to 100k prints so your customers can print away with complete peace of mind, the warranty includes engineer on site if required.
*The usual misuse or third party ink will invalidate the warranty if found to be the contributing factor to the fault.
Buy with confidence from an Epson authorised partner.
Please note: Price listed is exclusive of delivery which is dependant on your required shipping destination. Please call 0116 281 5746 for a quote.
- Additional Information
SKU C11CD62001CX Print Type Inkjet Brand Epson
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?