Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
The Epson SureLab SL-D3000 DR -Dual Roll Inkjet Minilab Unit
The Epson SureLab SL-D3000 DR -Dual Roll Inkjet Minilab Unit uses Epson’s core imaging technologies and advanced photo inks to deliver high-quality prints on glossy, matte, and lustre media.
Ideal for traditional mini-labs, pro labs, school photographers, entertainment photo centres and franchise photo studios, the Epson SureLab SL-D3000 DR can print up to 12-inches (30.5cm) wide to produce high quality photos, greeting cards, invitations, flyers, banners, promotional leaflets and other general purpose printed products such as order forms etc.
This innovative dry-film mini-lab offers a variety of new business opportunities for printing professionals everywhere. Develop your photo business with the SureLab SL-D3000 DR.
Epson SureLab D3000 DR Compact digital dry lab Highlights
• High-quality: 1440 x 1440dpi resolution
• 6-colour inkset: Wide colour gamut
• Flexible: Works with media 4-12 inches wide
• Versitility: Matte paper next to glossy + lustre
• Easy to use: Minimal maintenance required
The SureLab SL-D3000 DR utilises Epson's proven Micro Piezo printhead technology, in conjunction with Epson's original ink and LUT, to deliver accurate reproduction and a maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440dpi. Epson's UltraChrome D6 6-colour photo ink-set achieves a wide colour gamut that exceeds that of silver halide, yielding prints that are vivid and life-like with excellent black density.
As the SL-D3000 offers a print quality and colour consistency that is comparable to that of Epson's professional graphics printers, output will appear consistent to customers, giving companies the flexibility to work with a wider range of sizes and print run lengths by using the SL-D3000 in conjunction with another Epson printer. Existing users of Epson printers will find that the SL-D3000 has a very similar printer driver user interface.
Enabling users to produce a variety of materials between 4 and 12 inches (10 to 30 cm) wide and 3.5 to 48 inches (9 to 121cm) long, the SL-D3000 can print photos, cards, invitations, flyers and promotional leaflets on dedicated glossy, lustre and matte paper.
The power-efficient Epson SueLab SL-D3000 DR uses significantly less energy than a wet lab, and does not need a water supply, air filter or chemicals, reducing both impact on the environment and the total cost of ownership.
Users don't need any specialist skills to operate the Epson SL-D3000 DR. The only regular maintenance required is consumables replacement. Setting up print jobs is easy using the optional 'OrderController' software, which includes basic photo re-touching.
When space is at a premium, the compact SL-D3000 SureLab Compact digita inkjet printer can be positioned in a corner, as it is operated from two adjacent sides, or it can be moved around on its wheels.
Epson SureLab D3000 DR Print technology
Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo drop-on-demand inkjet technology, High-performance print head technology designed for robust printing environments, Variable Sized Droplet Technology
Printing Resolution: 720 x 720dpi on Lustre Paper, 720 x 720dpi on Glossy Paper, 1440 x 1440dpi on Matte Paper, 1440 x 1440dpi on Lustre Paper, 1440 x 1440dpi on Glossy Paper
Minimum Droplet Size: 1.5 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Max. Print speed: 650 - 4 x 6" (10 x 15cm) Prints / hour
Epson SureLab D3000 DR Inks
Ink Technology: Ultrachrome® D6
Ink Set: 6 colors
Available Colours: Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Magenta, Yellow
Cartridge Size: 700 ml
Epson SureLab D3000 DR Media
Media Channels: Glossy, Lustre, Matte
Supported Media: Glossy, Lustre, Matte
Media Handling: Rear roll up to 305mm / 12-inch media width
No. Of Roll holders: 1 pcs (SR-single roller)
Rear Roll specs: Max. Roll Length 100 m, Core Diameter 76 mm ( 3 inch ), External Diameter 265 mm, Weight < 9 kg
Front Roll specs: Max. Roll Length 100 m, Core Diameter 76 mm ( 3 inch ), External Diameter 265 mm, Weight < 8 kg
Supported Media Width 102mm (4-inch), 127mm (5-inch), 152mm (6-inch), 203mm (8-inch), 210mm (A4), 254mm (10-inch), 305mm (12-inch)
Print Size: 10 cm x 9 cm to 30 cm x 122 cm, 4 inchesx4 inches to 12 inches x 48 inches
Max. Print width:307 mm
Print Margins: Border defined by application, Borderless
Epson SureLab D3000 DR General Features
Optional Sorter: Available as an optional extra - A4 sorter with 10 trays, long print ejection unit and tray for medium sized prints
Back Print Unit: Dot matrix, 9pin: 40 characters x 2 lines
Character Size: Yes 7 x 9 dot / 1 character: 1.2 x 3.1mm
Other Hardware: Auto Nozzle Check System, Control Panel, Humidity Control Unit
Environmental Conditions - Temperature: Storage -20 - 40oC, Matte: 15 - 25oC, Operating: 15 - 35oC (except Matte)
Environmental Conditions - Humidity: Storage 5 - 85 % (no condensation), Operating 30 - 60 % (except Matte, no condensation)
Power Consumption: Operating approx. 600 W
Voltage: 50/60 Hz, 220 V-240 V, 100 V-120 V
Humidity Control Unit: Voltage - 3 V/6 A Power Consumption: average 3 W
Available Software Printer Driver (standard bundling), System Application (standard bundling), Order Controller (optional)
Sound Pressure Level: < 60 dB (A) (ISO9296 Standard)
Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
Product dimensions: 850 x 1150 x 730 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight: 119 kg
What's in the box: Back Print Unit, Cleaning Sheets, Humidity Control Unit, Ink set, Maintenance Tank, Paper band(s), Spindle Unit(s), Two Ribbon Cassettes, USB cable
Epson SureLab SL-D3000 DR Extended Warranty Options Available
Epson SureLab SL-D3000 DR 3 Years Extended Warranty CP03OSSECC13 £2,995.00 Epson SureLab SL-D3000 DR 5 Years Extended Warranty CP05OSSECC13 £5,990.00
The warranty is all inclusive of parts and labour* and covers the print head, it’s not limited to 100k prints so your customers can print away with complete peace of mind, the warranty includes engineer on site if required.
*The usual misuse or third party ink will invalidate the warranty if found to be the contributing factor to the fault.
Buy with confidence from an Epson authorised partner.
- Additional Information
SKU C11CC13001BX Print Type No Brand Epson
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?