Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kodak 305 Photo Printer
This affordable photo printer delivers exceptional KODAK quality prints in 6"x4", 5"x7" and 8"x6"• Low cost photo prints - Production cost of just 10p per print at 6"x4" size*.
• Ideal for event photography - Also perfect for event photography due to it's compact size and light weight of only 12kg.
Small investment, big rewards
Introducing the new KODAK 305 Photo Printer: A compact and lightweight printing solution for your ID and event photography business. This affordable printer produces beautiful KODAKquality prints in two sizes, and two finishes (gloss and matte) from a single media kit. Packed with innovative features, the KODAK 305 Photo Printer is reliable and easy to operate, which helps you make the most of every photo printing opportunity.
High-quality printing, to go
The new KODAK 305 Photo Printer brings store-quality printing to all kinds of events, from weddings to parties to business gatherings. You’ll love how easy it is to transport, operate and maintain. The new Ultra Fine Print Mode enhances print quality by delivery sharper edges and deeper black tones. And your customers will love the bright, clear, sharp KODAK prints it produces to preserve their memories of any special occasion.
Introducing the Kodak 305 Photo Printer
Kodak 305 Photo Printer Features and Benefits
• Prints last a lifetime - Produce KODAK XTRALIFE II prints that are stain resistant, waterproof and will last a lifetime.**
• Speedy prints - Output 4x6 in. (10x15cm) glossy prints and ID photos in about 11.4 seconds.
• Very versatile - Offer more choices with less inventory by producing prints in two different sizes (4x6 in. and 6x8 in.) and two finishes (gloss and matte) with a single media kit.
• Great colour - Enhanced colour management provides improved light printing,highlight density and flesh tone color balance.
• Very portable - Take the lightweight, compact Kodak 305 Photo printer anywhere there’s an event.
• Uses KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology - Get better, brighter pictures automatically.
• Quick and easy to use - Load rolls of thermal media in the front for quick and hasslefree media changes.
• Reduces dust-related print problems - Minimise quality issues with an efficient airflow and cooling system.
• Save on energy costs - Reduce your impact on the environment with power-preserving Sleep Mode.
• Peace of mind warranty - Supplied with a two year warranty.
KODAK 305 Photo Printer information:Printer Package ContentsKODAK 305 Photo Printer, Exit tray, Documentation kit and Driver (Power & USB cables not included)
KODAK 305 Photo Printer specifications:Printing technology:Thermal dye sublimationPrinting resolution:300 dpi (continuous tone)Output sizes:4x6 in. (10x15 cm), 6x8 in. (15x20 cm), and 6x8 in. (15x20 cm) with borderMaximum image size:Up to 6x8 in. (15x20 cm)Print speed (Fine mode):11.4 seconds for 4x6 in. (10x15 cm)Print speed (Ultra Fine mode):20.5 seconds for 4x6 in. (10x15 cm)Sleep mode:Reduces power consumption to less than one watt
Media Format & Capacity:Media format: Roll:4x6 in. (10x15 cm) prints: up to 320 capacity
6x8 in. (15x20 cm) prints: up to 160 capacity
5x7 in. (13x18 cm) prints: border up to 160 capacityDimensions:
(Height x Width x Depth)6.7 x 10.8 x 17.6 in. (17.0 x 27.5 x 44.6 cm)Weight (Does not include media):26.5 lb. (12 kg)
Operating Requirements:Power & Consumption:Voltage: 120VAC / 220-240VAC
Current: 4.6 - 2.4 A
Frequency: 50/60 HzOperating temperature range:59 - 95F (15 - 35C)Relative humidity:30 to 80%, non-condensing
Regulatory/Compliance:Emissions:FCC Part 15 or equivalentSafety marking:CCC, CE, KCC, N137, UL-GS, UL-US
Computer Information & Software Requirements:Computer/Printer interface:Hi-speed USB, 2.0 PC Connectivity via WINDOWS Driver or KODAK Creative Production Software (KCPS) version 5.0Driver:WINDOWS XP / WINDOWS VISTA / 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
KODAK 305 Photo Printer
Stand Alone Printer Kit for PCCAT No: 8650996 (this item being viewed)Media KODAK Photo Print Kit 305/6R Up to 640 4x6 in. prints or 320 6x8 in. prints (Kit includes 2 media loads)
KODAK 305 Photo Printer
Stand Alone Printer Kit for PCCAT No: 800 0978 (Click here to buy)
* When print media is purchased at our '10 RATE' - 'Buy 10 or more' pricing
** Under typical home display and storage conditions
- Additional Information
SKU 8650996 Print Resolution No Number of Colours No Max Paper Width No Brand Kodak
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?