Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lion 16" / 406mm Contract Stretcher Bars - XP Contract Bars 38 x 35mm profile
Exceptional value for a 38mm deep canvas stretcher bar, yet still carefully manufactured to Lions exacting high quality standards.
Bars are a solid wood construction
Made from premium grade quality Baltic Pine, minimal knot content. (Solid pine or finger jointed pine as available).
Lion Contract Stretcher Bars feature Single slot corners
One end of the stretcher bar is slotted, the other end has a lip. Only one wedge per corner / four per frame.
This item must be purchased in multiples of 12 as available in boxes/ outers of 12 pairs / 24 pieces
For convenient storage. Wedges are included.
Lion Contract Stretcher Bars are available in twelve sizes
For framing all of the most popular image sizes!
Lion Slotted Stretcher Bar features:
• Available in five profiles and in lengths from 203mm to 2000mm.
• No special tools needed for assembly, just tap together with a soft-faced hammer. Measure diagonals to check for squareness.
• Wooden wedges supplied with every pair are tapped into corner slots to allow re-tensioning of canvas.
• Slotted bars are supplied 3mm shorter than stated size to allow tensioning.
• The edges are precision machined to a 2.25mm radius. This gives a crisp edge with minimal risk of cracking the ink film.
• Careful machining of the slots means the bars go together neatly and lie flat against the wall.
Lion Contract Mitred & Slotted Stretcher Bars
Lion XP Contract Stretcher bars use the XP prefix and the metric length, eg. XP406. This gives you the XP Contract 406mm / 16” bars, with 24 wooden wedges.
This item must be ordered in multiples of 12 (outer/ box of 24pcs, 12 pairs)
- Additional Information
SKU XP406 Stretcher Bar Size 16 Stretcher Bar Type Stretcher Stretcher Bar Quality Contract Brand Lion
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?