Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
DNP DP-SL620 II (SnapLab 620 II) All-In-One Photo Printing Kiosk with DNP's DS620 Photo Printer
+ Includes 2 FREE rolls of paper
As the growth of mobile phone photography becomes more common, the demand for instant prints from photo kiosks is also growing. In addition, various instant print services such as ID photo products and event photos are also experiencing an increase in demand.
The DP-SL620 II offers a variety of photo finishing formats, ranging from standard prints, themed frames and ID photos. By adding an optional DS820 or DS820DX printer, products such as photo books can be also offered to generate more sales. The DP-SL620 II has all you need for staring a photo print business.
• Larger Screen - 11.6"
• Larger Smartphone Area - With no slip rubber surface
• Improved Smartphone Cables - lightning, Micro USB & USB Type C
• Latest software - Version 3.2
• Snaplab+ logo printer on the front side & DNP logo on the Left and Right sides
• Sleek design, the DT-T6 mini terminal attaches to the DS620 printer with security hooks
The DP-SL620 II combines the DNP DS620 dye sub printer, a print order terminal and a software within a single simple to use Dye-sublimation compact kiosk system. The best all-in-one printing system for photo shop business or event photographer, a complete system to start your profitable photo business easily right now.
DNP’s flagship 6" printer, the DS620, is a versatile, high-speed photo printer that prints all popular print sizes up to 6x9”. The DNP DS620 printer also features a “ribbon rewind” function which means it is now possible to print multiple print sizes from all DS620 media with a minimum amount of waste. The DS620’s compact size and unique design makes it the ideal solution for:
• Photo printing onsite for leisure, sport & event photography, parties, wedding receptions etc
• Photo kiosk & dye sub printer system integration
• Photo retail printing
• Retail & event photographic 'booth' printing
• and many many other industrial or commercial print situations
DP-SL620 II key features
Variety of photo finishing formats
The DP-SL620 II produces prints in 9 different sizes up to 6" x 20” (15x50cm). Square format print is also available, perfect for printing your Instagram images.
Compact format yet high performance
The DP-SL620 Photo Kiosk has a small footprint of only 0.11m2 using the DS620 Photo Printer which to produce high quality prints with smooth gradation as the output device. The DNP DS620 features a rewind function to optimise media consumption. This rewind function also allows you to print multiple print sizes from one single set
Print profitable 'Value added' products
The DNP DP-SL620 II Photo Kiosk offers a variety of photo finishing formats, ranging from standard prints, ID and themed frames available. By adding the optional DNP’s DS820 or DS820DX printer, the value added products such as photo books can be also offered to generate more sales in a printing business. The DP-SL620 II has all you need for starting a photo print business.
Print 'value added' products such as the 8" inch size prints (up to 8" x 32”), Photo books, Double sided prints, Greeting Cards and Calendar formats are readily available thanks to the automatic product recognition function by just adding the optional DNP DS820 or DNP DS820DX printer.
The DNP DP-SL620 II (SnapLab 620 II) is so simple to use
Photo formatting selection is very easy using the on-screen 'step-by-step' guide. The DNP DS-SL620 II has ability to connect to both wired and wireless connection alike.
Event Printing Use
In addition to the standard print mode, the Party Print mode is available using the optional Party Print Solution. The DP-SL620 II is the ideal solution for events without PCs benefiting from all Party Print functions.
- Additional Information
SKU 212630006 Brand DNP
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?