Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
DNP DS620 6-Inch Dye Sublimation Photo Printer
This DNP Dye Sublimation Printer is supplied with a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty as standard.
DNP's NEW DS620 6-Inch Event Photo Printer gives profitable photofinishing with flexibility, quality, reliablity and speed!
• World's smallest compact design
• Improved thorughput and reliability
• Energy savings and highly integrated convenient functions
The DS620 produces crisp colours on Premium Digital photo paper. On the same media you have the choice of glossy or matte according to your requirements.
The Flexible and Speedy DNP DS620 6-Inch Photo Printer
The DS620 give true flexibility for photo formats, offering anything from 5x15 (2x6 inch) up to 15x23cm (6x9 inch). The DNP DS620 has high throughput, producing up to 400 prints per hour. The first photo print is ready in 10 seconds; after that it takes approx. 8.9 seconds only per print, making this new DNP flagship model one of the fastest professional photo printers.
DNP's DS620 benefits from the new 'rewind' function, this allows you to efficiently offer multiple formats from all media.
Featuring enhanced TPH lifetime (Thermal Print Head) DNP are so confident that the DNP DS620 is a great product that this printer comes with a DNP Photo Imaging Europe 2 year warranty as standard.
The DS620 6-Inch Photo Printer's low power consumption on standby mode ensures economical usage, while the ribbon rewind mode makes sure your consumables are used up efficiently and without waste.
DNP DS620 6-Inch Dye Sub Photo Printer specifications:
Product name: DP-DS620
Print method: Dye sublimation Thermal transfer
300 x 300 (High speed mode)
300 x 600 (High quality mode)
2x6 inch 50.5x152mm
3.5x5 inch 89x127mm
4x6 inch 102x152mm
5x7 inch 127x178mm
6x6 inch 152x152mm
6x8 inch 152x203mm
6x9 inch 152x229mm
5x7 inch 230 sheets per roll
6x8 inch 200 sheets per roll
6x9 inch 180 sheets per roll
Print speed (300x300dpi):
4x6 inch 10x15cm 8.4sec*
5x7 inch 13x18cm tbd
6x8 inch 15x20cm 15.6sec
6x9 inch 15x23cm tbd
Ribbon finish: YMC + Overcoat
Interface: USB 2.0
Buffer memory: 64MB
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Mac 10.6 or later
Dimensions: 275(W) mm x 366(D) mm x 170(H) mm
Printing 1.6A (240V, 50/60Hz) 3.9A (100V, 50/60Hz)
Standby (<0.5W) 0.14A (240V, 50/60Hz) 0.24A (100V, 50/60Hz)
Power Supply: Front
Finishing options: Glossy, matte
Media loading: Front loading
Ribbon rewind function: Yes (Europe)
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty as standard
* When you set the paper size setting to (6x4)xN and send more than two images to the printer.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows XP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Additional Information
SKU 212620 Print Resolution 300 x 600 dpi Number of Colours 3 Colours (YMC + Overcoat) Max Paper Width 6" Brand DNP
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?