Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DNP DS80DX Dye Sublimation Duplex Photo Printer & Photobook Plus Software
Increase your profitability by using the single or duplex capabilities of the DNP DS80DX Photo Printer
The new DNP DS80DX Duplex Photo Printer is the enhanced version of the DNP DS80 Dye-Sub Printer, because the DS80DX can do double-sided (or duplex) printing and single-sided (simplex) printing too!
This ability to duplex print allows the DNP DS80DX to print a wide range of items requiring double-sided printing, these include photo books, greeting cards, calendars and many many more creative projects.
DNP’s award winning design
DNP’s award winning design delivers amazing reliability, proficiency and high performance giving you maximum return on your investment.
Profitable photofinishing with flexibility, quality and speed!
The superb Photobook Plus software is supplied with the DS80DX, including DNP Tomo installed on kiosk terminals, the installer CD-ROM with Photobook Software to use on your PC.
Print professional premium quality photos, photo calendars, photobooks and more in stunning matte or glossy finish. With a powerful printer control engine designed to maximise image quality, the DS80DX will give your customers the vibrant and robust colour spectrum they demand.
Stylish and compact design
The DNP DX80DX Photo Printer is DNP’s smallest footprint duplex printer – helping you to conserve valuable workspace. The printing unit and turning unit are durable and can be easily separated for transportation. Further more, a single cable connect to printier unit means there are no messy tangled and cluttered cables to contend with.
Ergonomic and easy-to-use layout
The DS80DX has a very ergonomic design for easy access to front load media. Once your paper is loaded, you’re good to go!
DNS DS80DX Dye Sublimation Duplex Photo Printer Specifications:
Product name: DP-DS80DX
SKU No: 369498
Print method: Dye-sublimation thermal transfer
Included Software: Photobook Plus Software
300x300dpi (High speed mode)
300x600dpi (High quality mode)
Simplex 8x12” 203x305mm (Shee-fed paper)
Duplex 8x12” 203x305mm (Roll paper - coreless)
Simplex 8x12” 203x305mm 110 prints per roll
Duplex 8x12” 203x305mm 55 sheets per pack
Simplex 8x12” 203x305mm 38.5 sec./sheet
Duplex 8x12” 203x305mm 136.5 sec./sheet
Ribbon finish: YMC + overcoat
Interface: USB 2.0
Buffer size: 64 MB
Driver: Windows 7 / Windows 8 - Mac 10.6 or newer
External dimensions: 322mm (W) x 500mm (D) x 415.3mm (H)
Weight: (Excluding accessories and media): 30Kg
Power supply: AC100V~240V 50/60 HZ
Power consumption (when printing) AC 240V ou 100V, 50/60 HZ 1.6A / 3,9 A
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty as standard
Windows 7 and Windows 8 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and elsewhere.
All other product and company names herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
The information contained herein is accurate of May 2012. DNP/ Tetenal reserves the right to revise this information without prior notice.
- Additional Information
SKU 369498 Print Resolution 300 x 600 dpi Number of Colours 3 Colours (YMC + Overcoat) Max Paper Width 8" Brand DNP
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?