Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kodak APEX 30 (Adaptive Picture Exchange 30) gives a 900 maximum productivity 4x6 in. prints per hour.
More printing in less space! Now supports up to three Kodak thermal printers and the optional printing configurations allow you to combine printers based on your business needs.
*One Kodak 7000 Photo Printers plus One Kodak 8800 Photo Printer
Kodak APEX 30 benefits include:
• More printing in less space*
• Low capital investment
• Proven, exciting new premium products from Kodak
• Reduced complexity and operating costs
• Efficiency that’s 1-2-3 Easy - One unit delivers two finishes (gloss and new, improved satin) in three sizes (4x6 in., 5x7 in. and 6x8 in.)
• Trusted KODAK Quality prints that are stain resistant, waterproof and will last a lifetime**
• Incredibly easy to use - train staff in less than an hour
• Produce Greener prints with less environmental impact - no processing chemicals, Consumes 70-90% less energy than comparable AgX minilabs**
The Kodak APEX 30 (Adaptive Picture Exchange 30) the new quick-change artist
The APEX 30 has been designed for incredible versatility. As your volume grows, with a simple switch of the APEX 30 front panel you can convert the APEX 30 to produce all large format premium products - 8x10 in. and 8x12 in. formats. In just minutes, simply change out the front panel to customize your product offering.
Kodak APEX 30 (Adaptive Picture Exchange 30) The ultimate flexible and scalable dry lab solution.
*Compared to the APEX 26**Under typical home display conditions***Energy savings based on electricity consumption testing of Fuji Frontier 340, Fuji Frontier 570, NortisuQSS2711, Gretag Master Lab 742 minilabs under typical print per day volume. Actual results may vary.
- Additional Information
SKU 1970391 Brand Kodak
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?