Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SanDisk Extreme 32GB microSD UHS-I/V30/U3 Card + Adapter + Rescue Pro Deluxe 100MBS
Extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K UHD video2 with your Android based smartphone, interchangeable-lens camera, drone or GoPro™ action camera. The SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards are built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions4. Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. Storage capacities from 32GB to 128GB1 expand your device's memory and let you record 4K UHD video2.
Capacity: 32 GB
Read Speed: up to 100MB/s5
Write Speed: up to 60MB/s5
Video Speed: C10, U3, V304
Form Factor: microSDHC
• Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof3
• Delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback1
• Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD4
• Transfer faster with read speeds up to 90MB/s5
• Up to 128GB2 for more space to catch the thrill
The best stuff happens fast. With extreme write speeds up to 90MB/s5, SanDisk memory cards give you the speed you need to capture every detail. Fast write speeds reduce the time you’re on hold while you move pictures and videos to your card, so you’re always ready to catch the next great shot, and enjoy smooth video playback.
4K UHD Ready
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 307 [V30 is for 32GB-128GB only] ratings, the SanDisk Extreme microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video2. This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePro® Deluxe Software
The cards comes with a download offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software8. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Load Apps faster with A1
Rated A1, this SanDisk Extreme® microSD card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
,strong>SD Adapter for Versatility
This card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
*128GB-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. 32-64GB: up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
3. Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
4. Download and install required. See www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
5. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
6. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. 32GB-256GB: UHS Speed Class 3 designates performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. 32GB-128GB only: UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performane option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
8. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- Additional Information
SKU SDSQXAF-032G-GN6MA Capacity 32Gb Memory Card Type Micro SDHC Brand SanDisk
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?