Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB CompactFlash memory card (1066x speed/ up to 160MB/s) product features:
• Extreme continuous shot-to-shot performance with up to 150MB/s* (1000X)
• Extreme transfer speed to move data from the card to computer at up to 160MB/s* (1067X)
• Video Performance Guarantee- 65 (VPG-65) specification allowing Full HD video and 4K cinema quality video1 performance with minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/sec*.
• Available capacities: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB**
• Writeable label for easy identification and organisation
• Jewel Case to protect your card for storing and archiving
• Lifetime limited warranty^
• High capacity (SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash memory cards are available in up to 256 GB** compactFlash cards) gives you more room for capturing RAW+JPEG, cinema quality Full HD video (1080p), 4K and 3D video +
• The Power Core™ controller’s firmware algorithms through wear leveling enhance endurance of card by moving the data efficiently across the memory card
• Featuring RTV silicone coating for added protection against shock and vibration
• Extreme confidence, backed by rigorous stress, shock and vibration testing procedures and a lifetime limited warranty^
• Extreme reliability in extreme temperatures, tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
• 1 year downloadable RescuePRO® Data recovery software #
• Includes RTV silicone coating inside for added protection against shock and vibration
Get the world’s first high-capacity (available in up to 256 GB**) CompactFlash® card with Video Performance Guarantee-65 (VPG-65++). Optimized for cinema quality 4K video recording, VPG-65++ secures 4K and Full HD video+ capture at a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s*.
This card dramatically improves workflow performance with industry leading transfer speeds up to 160MB/s* and delivers blazing fast shot speeds of up to 150 MB/s* for advanced functions such as fast action and continuous burst mode shots.
SanDisk Extreme Pro® memory cards are designed for professionals and come with a lifetime limited warranty^. That’s why professional photographers trust SanDisk for the performance and reliability they demand.
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB CompactFlash memory card technical specifications:
• Form factor: CompactFlash
• Available capacities: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB**
• Performance/speed: Up to 160MB/sec* read (1067X) Up to 150MB/sec* write speeds (1000x)
• Card dimension: 1.7" x 1.4" x 0.13" (43 mm x 36 mm x 3.3 mm)
• Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
• Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
• Compatibility: Compatible with CompactFlash format supporting host devices. Not all devices support a 256GB capacity card. Contact your device manufacturer to confirmbefore use.
• UDMA7 enabled
• Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, high definition videos, music and more
Trust your memories to the global leader in digital data storage CompactFlash memory cards. Trust SanDisk for dependability and extreme performance.
* Up to 160MB/s read; Up to 150MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may vary dependingupon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
+ 4K (4096x2160), Full HD (1920x1080) and 3D video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
++ Video Performance Guarantee enabled to ensure video recording at 65MB/sec minimum sustained write speed. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
^ 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime limited warranty.
# Registration required. Terms and conditions apply.
SanDisk, SanDisk Extreme Pro, CompactFlash and RescuePRO are trademarks of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Power Core is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Additional Information
SKU SDCFXPS-032G-X46 Capacity 32Gb Memory Card Type Compact Flash Brand SanDisk
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?