Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 32GB 300MB/s UHS-II Memory Card
Designed for Professionals
Professional cameras and high-resolution camcorders deserve the power, performance, capacity and reliability of SanDisk's latest innovations. This is why professional photographers and videographers trust SanDisk® memory cards. Speeds of up to 300MB/s Read and 260MB/s Write*
For maximum efficiency, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards deliver extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s* for post-production workflow. Write speeds of up to 260MB/s* handle rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW plus JPEG capture with ease.
Cinema-quality 4K Video Capture1
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rating2, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards let you capture uninterrupted cinema-quality 4K and Full HD video1. This makes them ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames.
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and X-ray-proof5, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO® Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer.3 This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
• Capacity: 32GB
•Performance: Read Speed up to 300 MB/s* with a write speed up to 260 MB/s
• Form Factor: SDHC
• Video Speed: U32
• Video speed: U3
• Dimensions: 0.94in. x 1.25in. x 0.08in. (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
• Operating temperature: -13oF to 185,sup>oF (-25oC to 85oC)
• Storage temperature: -40oF to 185oF (-40oC to 85oC)
• Compatibility: Backwards-compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices. UHS-II supported host or SanDisk UHS-II reader required for UHS-II performance
• Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
• Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty6
1 year downloadable RescuePro® Deluxe media recovery software offer for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
* Up to 300 MB/s (2000X) read speed. Write speed up to 260 MB/s (1733X). Based on internal testing; performance will vary based on host device. Full performance requires SanDisk UHS-II Reader. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. X=150 KB/s.
** 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. Full HD video (1920 x 1080), 4K (4096x2160) and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed for additional details.
3. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
4. 30 years warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
5. Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Additional Information
SKU SDSDXPK-032G-GN4IN Capacity 32Gb Memory Card Type SDHC Brand SanDisk
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?