Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 64GB 600x V30 UHS-I U3 95MB/s Memory Card
The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC 64GB is the Pro’s choice for reliability, performance, and uncompromising image and 4K UHD video quality1
SanDisk's most powerful S™ UHS-I memory card delivers maximum speed forperformance, reliability, and uncompromising image and 4K UHD video quality from your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera. Transfer speeds up to 95MB/s* move your data fast for efficient post-production workflow.
SanDisk 4K UHD Ready Memory Card
With UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 ratings, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video. This makes it ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames. SanDisk® products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested.
You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
• The range features the highest capacity SDXC™ card to catch all the action
• SanDisks most powerful SD™ UHS-I memory card yet with shot speeds up to 90MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 95MB/s*
• Engineered to capture 4K UHD video1 and sequential burst mode photography
• Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2
• Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature proof, water proof, shockproof, and x-ray proof3
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC Technical Specifications
Form factor: SDHC™
Performance/ speed: Up to 95MB/s* read speed/ Up to 90MB/s write speed
Card dimension: 0.94” x 1.25” x 0.08” (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
Storage temperature: 0.94” x 1.25” x 0.08” (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
Compatibility: Compatible with SDHC, SDHC-I and SDXC, SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices
Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
Support: Lifetime limited warranty4
Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, high-definition videos, music and more
Added Protection: 1-year downloadable RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life5
Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
*Up to 95MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/s.
** 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2 UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
430-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
5 Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the U.S. and other countries. SanDisk Extreme PRO and RescuePRO are trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. The SD, SDHC and SDXC marks and logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC. ©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Additional Information
SKU SDSDXXG-064G-GN4IN Capacity 64Gb Memory Card Type SDHC Brand SanDisk
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?