Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
SanDisk Extreme SDXC 128GB 90MB/s V30 UHS-I U3 Memory Card
The SanDisk Extreme SDXC 128GB 90MB/s V30 UHS-I U3 Memory Card provides extreme speeds for burst shooting, fast transfer, and 4K UHD1 video.
Rely on the SanDisk Extreme SDXC 128GB 90MB/s V30 UHS-I U3 Memory Cards extreme speeds to catch your best shots. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)1 allow you to record in 4K UHD, taking your videos to next-level resolution. With read speeds of up to 90MB/s* for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDHC and SDXC supporting devices and come with a lifetime limited warranty4.
Extreme Write Speeds of up to 60MB/s
Capture shots quickly with write speeds of up to 60MB/s*. SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Cards let you shoot multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst mode photography.
Maximise Efficiency with up to 90MB/s Read Speeds
With extremely fast read speeds of up to 90MB/s*, this memory card lets you transfer high-resolution images or 4K UHD videos from your DSLR or camcorder to your computer without a long wait.
4K UHD Ready
With UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2 for 32GB-256GB cards and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)1 ratings, the SanDisk Extreme SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video2. This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without dropping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO® Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer5. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof3, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
The SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Memory Cards are backed by a lifetime limited warranty
• Capacity: 128GB
• Read speed up to 90 MB/s and write speed up to60MB/s
• Form factor: SDXC
• Video Speed; C10, U3, V30
• Dimensions: 0.94in. x 1.25in. x 0.08in. (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
• Operating temperature: -13oF to 185oF (-25oC to 85oC)
Storage temperature -40oF to 185,sup>oF (-40oC to 85oC)
• Compatibility: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices.
• Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss • 1 year downloadable RescuePro® Deluxe media recovery software offer for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
*Up to 90MB/s read speed. 16GB-64GB: Up to 40MB/s write speed. 128GB & 256GB: Up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1,000,000 bytes.
**1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
2. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
3. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
4. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
5. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- Additional Information
SKU SDSDXVF-128G-GNCIN Capacity 128Gb Memory Card Type SDXC Brand SanDisk
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?