Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SanDisk Ultra® 16GB CompactFlash® memory card 50MB/s product features:
• Ideal combination of reliability, value, and ultra performance
• Up to 32 GB** of storage (with 32GB CompactFlash® memory card)
• Ultra performance with data transfer speeds of up to 50MB/s* (8GB -32GB**)
• Great for entry to mid range DSLRs
• Reliability from the brand trusted by pros
• Value, reliability and ultra performance, all in one
SanDisk Ultra® 16GB CompactFlash® memory cards deliver the ideal combination of reliability, value, and performance for casual photographers with entry to mid-range DSLRs. Choose from a range of capacities up to 32GB**(with our 32GB CompactFlash memory card) to do more without worrying about running out of space.
Capture the moment with ultra fast shot speeds and save time moving files to your computer with transfer speeds of up to 50MB/s* (8GB -32GB**).
For dependability and solid performance, you can count on SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash memory cards to capture and store your favorite pictures and videos. That's why for memories that can’t be missed, photographers worldwide choose SanDisk.
SanDisk Ultra® CompactFlash® memory card technical specifications:
• Form factor: CompactFlash® memory card
• Available capacities: 4-32GB**
• Performance/speed: 8GB-32GB: up to 50MB/s* read, write speed lower
• Card dimension: 1.7" x 1.4" x 0.13" (43 mm x 36 mm x 3.3 mm)
• Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including Raw and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more
Trust your memories to the global leader in digital data storage CompactFlash memory cards. Trust SanDisk for dependability and extreme performance.
* Up to 50MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device.1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
SanDisk, CompactFlash and SanDisk Ultra are trademarks of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries.
- Additional Information
SKU SDCFHS-016G-G46 Capacity 16Gb Memory Card Type Compact Flash Brand SanDisk
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?