Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB 80MB/s Class 10 Secure Digital Memory Card
Take advantage of ultra-fast read speeds of up to 80MB/s1 to save time moving photos and videos from the card to your computer. SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards are water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof, compatible with SDHC and SDXC digital devices, and come with a 10-year warranty.
The Fast Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB Memory Cards Just Got Faster!
Designed for compact to mid-range point and shoot cameras, the Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB UHS-I card boasts ultra fast transfer speeds of up to 80MB/s1, allowing you to transfer files to your computer fast.
Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB for Full HD Video
The SanDisk Ultra SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory card features video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)2, and ultra-fast shot speed, allowing you to capture all your memories in good quality.
Keeping On Shooting with the Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB Memory Card
The Sandisk Ultra SDHC/XC is available in capacities of up to 128GB3 you can store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video (1080p)2, allowing you to keep on shooting and recording, without worrying about running out of memory.
Sandisk Ultra SDHC For Better Quality Images
Capture quality pictures and Full HD video3 with your compact point-and-shoot camera, whilst also benefiting from ultra-fast shot speed. The SanDisk Ultra SDHC/SDXC UHS-I card allows you to take better quality photos.
The Sandisk Ultra SDHC Is Designed To Withstand Harsh Conditions
SanDisk Ultra SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Cards are durability tested to protect all of your memories from life’s mishaps. These SanDisk memory cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof, and temperature-proof 5 meaning that you can focus on capturing your memories.
Sandisk Ultra SDHC 16GB 80MB/s Class 10 Memory Card Technical Specifications:
• Form factor: SDHC™ (16GB, 32GB), SDXC™ (64GB, 128GB)
• Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB1
• Performance: Up to 80MB/s read speed; write speed lower
• Dimensions: 0.94in x.1.25in x.08in (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
• Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
• Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
• Compatibility: Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices
• Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
• Easy to use: Writeable label for easy identification and organisation
• Warranty: 10 year limited warranty6Sandisk Ultra SDHC Disclaimers
1 Up to 80MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes.
2 Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
3 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
4 Compared to ordinary memory cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
5 See www.sandisk.com/wug for details.
6 See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Additional Information
SKU SDSDUNC-016G-GN6IN Capacity 16Gb Memory Card Type SDHC Brand SanDisk
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?