Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
The Kodak G4 Picture Kiosk is fast, fun and with a processing speed that is on average 33% faster than previous kiosks, it delivers picture-perfect results in seconds.
The new processor also means that these Kiosks can handle complicated image processing tasks with great ease. Making a collage, building a DVD with background music, designing a photobook, it's all done by just touching the screen.
The small footprint of the Order Station means that it will fit nicely on any counter and the clever design allows for a quick swap or upgrade of components.
Choose from a range of products and features that your consumers want:
• Personalised Cards - Consumers are able to choose from the many available designs, add text to their pictures and print beautiful cards for many occasions. (You can even offer double-sided printing with the Kodak DL2100 Duplex Printer)
• Border Designs - Consumers are able to choose their preferred style from a wide selection of pre-programmed borders.
• Collages & Autocollages - Consumers will can add multiple photos into a collage or have the software arrange them automatically.
• Calendars - Consumers can create monthly or yearly calendars up to 20 x 30cm (Double-Sided printing available with the Kodak DL2100 Duplex Printer)
• Photobooks - Easy to make and easy to print
• Photo ID - Print job application images with the help of on-screen guides.
• Picture Movie DVD - Add music and motion to consumers photos and turn them into a great picture movie DVD.
• Picture CD - Archive consumer pictures ready to use again for more prints and photogifts.
• Mobile - Print from mobile phones with BlueTooth enabled technology.
• Print from Facebook, Kodak Gallery and Flickr - As long as your kiosk is connected to a broadband internet connection your customers can now print images held on some of the most popular social networking sites.
A great way to bring younger customers into your store.
Price and trade in offer details available on enquiry, contact Chris Castle on 0116 2893644, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Information
SKU RKG4KIOSK Brand Kodak
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?