Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
TETENAL LAUNCH OFFER - The Ricoh Ri 100 Direct to Garment (DTG) Printer Bundle
The entry level Ricoh Ri 100 prints designs and photographs directly onto garments using state-of-the-art inkjet technology, producing DTG Printed T-Shirts and more.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced print service provider the RICOH Ri 100 enables Direct to Garment (DTG) Printer enables you to print a wide range of long-lasting products.
Our special LAUNCH OFFER Package includes installation and training so you'll up and running straight away and ready to print and sell in no time. It's never been easier to print a one-of-a-kind T-shirt, Garment or bag for your customers to take away with them
The RICOH Ri100 DTG Printer Benefits:
• Low initial investment required
• Compact space-saving size/ design
• A complete solution from one trusted vendor
• Professional high quality prints
• Print on-demand
• Simple print workflow - Its so easy to print a one-of-a-kind T-shirt, Hoodie or Bag
• Offer personalised, decorated garments produced in-house, across a wide range of substrates such as t-shirts, tote bags and sweatshirts and much much more
• Expand the scope of your printing with innovative printed garments, such as photo gifts and souvenirs
• Attract new types of customers - the only limit is your imagination!
The RICOH Ri100 DTG Printer Bundle comprises of:
• Ricoh Ri 100 Direct to Garment (DTG) Printer
• Installation & Training
• Set of T-Shirts to use during set-up and training
• Set of Standard Inks
• Cleaning Cartridges and maintenance kit
ONLY £3000 plus VAT & delivery
DTG Printing? What's that? Tell me more
DTG stands for Direct to Garment.
It is a high quality printing method used for printing directly onto a garment.
With DTG printing, a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. The printer applies the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty water-based inks, which are absorbed by the fibres of the garment for a hard wearing finish.
As DTG uses inkjet technology it means you can create more detailed designs than via other methods such as screen printing.
Huge market! Appeals to both consumer and business
The market for personalised clothing is huge. You only need to take a look around you to see how many people wear t-shirts. The designs are wide and varied, from favourite football teams to favourite bands and films. Many are just slogans and phrases which offer a personal message.
From a business perspective you can approach local companies, cafes and shops to create garments featuring their logo.
The new RICOH Ri 100 is a Direct to Garment (DTG) Printer
The RICOH Ri 100 offers excellent usability, safety, and easy maintenance
This printer gives the highest ease of operability, designed with safety as a top priority, the intuitive design allows even beginners to preheat, print, and use the Finisher option to fix the design safely. Periodic maintenance is a carried out through a simple process (automatic and semi-automatic).
The Direct-To-Garment Print process using the RICOH Ri 100 DTG Printer
Choose the design
Use the accompanying software to choose the design. Set the printing mode based on the fabric used.
Set the T-shirt or bag in the tray. Even beginners can accomplish this task with ease.
Insert the tray into the finisher to smooth out creases.
Printing takes approximately two minutes. Just load and unload the tray - it is that easy.
Fix the design
Use the finisher (with builtin safety features) to fix the ink and lock in the design.
RICOH Ri 100 Direct to Garment (DTG) Printer Specifications:
Printing Method Direct to garment printer Technology On demand piezo inkjet system Resolution
Speed mode 600 x 600 dpi Fine mode 600 x 600 dpi Vivid mode 1200 x 1200 dpi Dimensions (WxDxH) 399x698x292.5mm : (Installation)
399x760.3x292.5mm : (Operation)
Weight Less than 25kg Printable area A4 Tray 291 x 204mm A5 Tray 204 x 142mm Printable garment Type Fabric 50-100% Cotton Media T-shirt (From baby size to Adult), Toto bag, Sweat Shirt, Polo shirts Fabric thickness A4 Tray Less than 4mm A5 Tray Less than 4mm Rating Power Spec. US/Japan version 100 - 120V, 50/60Hz EU/Asia/China version 220 - 240V, 50/60Hz Power Consumption Active Less than 27.5W Energy Saver Mode Less than 2W Power off Less than 0.5W Operating Conditions 15°C (59°F) - 32°C (89.6°F), Humidity 15% - 80% RH Warm-up Time Less than 35sec Supported Environment Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 Standard, Enterprise, R2 Standard / Enterprise, Home Premium Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate Windows 8.1 Standard, Pro, Enterprise Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 Foundation, Essentials, Standard Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, Education Windows Server 2016 Essentials, Standard, Datacenter, MultiPoint Premium Server Mac OSX (Intel) : 10.9 or later Connectivity Host Interface USB2.0 High Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Network Protocol TCP/IP Network/Operating Systems Windows Vista/7/8.1/10/2008 Server/2012 Server/2016 Server
Mac-OSX 10.9 or later
Safety Standard UL/CE/IEC EMC FCC/CE/C-Tick/RCM RF FCC/RSS-210/RE/C-Tick/RCM
Ink Type Pigment Ink
Target Consumable Yield
High Yield RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge K (Hi Yield) Type 1 140ml/cartridge, Average 600 prints RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge C (Hi Yield) Type 1 100ml/cartridge, Average 500 prints RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge M (Hi Yield) Type 1 RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge Y (Hi Yield) Type 1
Regular Yield RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge K Type 1 50ml/cartridge, Average 200 prints RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge C Type 1 35ml/cartridge, Average 150 prints RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge M Type 1 RICOH Garment Ink Cartridge Y Type 1
Size Approximations/ Specification numbers such as display size, active area and weight are approximate
- Additional Information
SKU RICOHRI100BUNDLE Print Resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Number of Colours 4 Colours (CMYK) Max Paper Width 8" Brand RICOH
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?