Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Offer - Reduced price - Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4 Sublimation Printer
This offer includes a set of Starter Inks, 1 box of A4 Paper with 100 sheets and FREE delivery*
The Sawgrass Virtuoso Desktop A3 HD Product Decorating System features the Sawgrass SG400 A4 inkjet printer allowing you to create like never before!. Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4 Sublimation Printer is the industry’s first and only fully integrated desktop system designed specifically for sublimation.
Imagine brighter, higher-definition images, with unsurpassed ease of use, support AND lower startup and imaging costs. Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4 Sublimation Printer delivers all this and more, taking the art of dye-sublimation digital printing to its next evolution.
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4 SublimationPrinter Benefits:
• The only desktop inkjet printers built specifically for digital decorating.
• Faster throughput for greater productivity and profit potential.
• Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for dazzling HD photo-quality reproduction.
• Newly formulated SubliJet-HD ink with higher yield and 26% larger colour gamut.
• Wow your customers with more vibrant, accurate colours.
• Lower imaging costs - More money in your pocket.
• Includes 2-year warranty in EU; (1-year warranty throughout the rest of the world)
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4 Sublimation Printer Features:
Highest Definition Prints Possible
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 Sublimation Desktop A4 HD Product Printer Systems feature the only printers designed specifically for sublimation printing using SubliJet-HD inks. These next generation printers deliver the highest resolution prints possible for dazzling, photo quality reproduction - Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi!
,strong>Low Startup Costs + Low Image Cost = Fast ROI
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 Sublimation A4 Printer offer some of the lowest startup and imaging costs of any product decorating technology. Combine this with exceptional versatility for creating products that customers love, and Virtuoso systems deliver blazingly fast return on investment.
Warranty and PartnerPlus Support
All Sawgrass Virtuoso Sublimation Printers come with a two year warranty in the EU and a one year warranty throughout the rest of the world. The Sawgrass PartnerPlus program also provides real time total system support for your printer, ink and software - all in one place!
Faster Speeds, Greater Productivitybr> The SG400 and SG800 printers are nearly 2 times faster than their Ricoh predecessors - Up to 156 prints per hour. Their built in self cleaning routine keeps the printers running at their best, ensuring money making uptime with minimal power and ink consumption.
PartnerPlus Service and Support
All Sawgrass Virtuoso Sublimation Printer systems come with access to PartnerPlus, Under the Sawgrass comprehensive user support program. thier expert support team is available both online and via phone to offer real time help with system troubleshooting, colour management software, full product warranty and more for printers under OEM warranty.
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4 Sublimation Printer Applications:
• Personalised Gifts
• Promotional Products
• Decorated Garments
• Interior Signage
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4 Sublimation Printer Specifications:
Maximum Media Size: A4 / 8.27" x 11.69"
High Speed: 156 @ 600 x 600 dpi
High Quality: 72 @ 600 x 600 dpi
Adv. Photo: 22 @ 1200 x 1200 dpi
Ink Set: SubliJet-HD - CMYK
Windows OS: PowerDriver, CS Print and Color Manager Mac OS: MacProfile, CS Print and Color Manager
Maximum Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Media Tray: 250 Sheets
Ink Delivery System: Standard and High Capacity Cartridges
Options: 100 Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray; 250 Sheet Paper Feed Unit
Estimated Image Cost:* £0.48 per ftsup>2 / €0.00039 per cm2
*Image cost and print speed estimates are based upon an 8” x 10” test image on Letter or A4 media and are provided for platform comparison purposes only. Results will vary depending on many variables including image size, media size, coverage, colour management settings, etc.
Virtuoso Desktop HD Product Decorating Systems enable you to decorate a wide variety of products made from polyester fabrics or polymer-coated rigid media including:
• Aluminium Panels and Inserts(Read more about Ilford Ilfochrome Metal Panels here)
• Hardboard and Wood Plaques (Read more about Ilford Ilfochrome Wooden Panels here)
• Polyester Fabric
• Reinforced Fiberglass Plastic
Available Ink Channels
Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Printer Colour Management Solutions Included
Enjoy enhanced free printer software for Mac and Windows platforms, with unique and functional colour output settings optimised for sublimation production.
• PowerDriver v4 for Windows OS: Works with desktop graphic design programs – such as Adobe products and CorelDRAW – applying colour and print management for optimised printing with SubliJet-HD inks and sublimation substrates.
• MacProfile with Swatch Palette for Mac OS: Enables images created with desktop graphic design programs for Mac OS to print in rich, vibrant colour across a wide variety of image types through SG400 and SG800 printers.
• CS Print and Color Manager for Windows and Mac OS: Designed specifically to enable the SG400 and SG800 to print graphics created in CreativeStudio Online Designer.
What do you get in the box?:
A4 Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 Printer.
FREE 100 Sheets of A4 Sublimation Paper
Sublijet HD Ink Cartridges CMYK
FREE CreativeStudio Online Designer Graphics Package (Cloud based)
PowerDriver V4 Colour Managment Software (Downloadable)
2 Year Warrranty
Install Kit and USB with User Manuals and Literature
*FREE Delivery offer is only available to mainland UK addresses. A delivery charge will be incurred for all other addresses/ locations.
- Additional Information
SKU XP5600D-OFFER Print Resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Number of Colours 4 Colours Max Paper Width No Brand Sawgrass
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?