Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
Tetenal CS1 Creation Station Print Order Kiosk
The amazing CS1 kiosk - exclusively available from Tetenal, is the complete Photo Gifting Solution for your store.
The Tetenal CS1 Creation Station links to virtually any photo lab on the market.
The CS1 has open architecture which means it can slot into any workflow and mini lab set-up
Tetenal CS1 Creation Station built-in features:
• 22" Multi Touch Screen
• Pre-Loaded Gifting templates
• USB 3.0 Memory Card reader
• Burn to CD/DVD in over 30 formats
• AirDrop Apple iPhone image transfer
• Linksys E900 Wireless Router
• Use images from Phones & Tablets
NEW 2018 Features
The CS1 kiosk now comes with a MikroTik HAP solution for phone Wi-Fi which enables your customers to download their images from the cloud automatically using the store's own internet.
New Digital Passport System
Make online passport applications quick and easy for your customers. The CS1 kiosk now supports the Government Online Passport Application System. This enables customers to apply for a UK passport faster online and save money.
• Passport photos are instantly verified via the Government Website
• The time taken to complete or renew Passport applications is considerably reduced
• The new system is more secure
• Your customers will save a total of £20 in passport application and checking fees
• The CS1 kiosk connects to your existing printer
The CS1 is personalised & pre-configured
Each CS1 comes with a personalised Screen Surround and personalised Home Screens and configured to your own specific requirements.
Create these products and lots more!
In-built templates enable you to produce in-store or direct to outlab products including:
• Instant photos
• Instant enlargements
• Poster prints – including montage templates
• Canvas prints – Including montages templates
• Photo Greetings Cards
• Photo Calendars
• Mobile phone covers
• IPad covers
• Aluminium panels
• Photo Mugs
• Pencil cases
• Coasters & placemats
• Money boxes
& much more!
The CS1 links to 8 connected devices at the same time
The CS1 is truly universal, it can be linked to just about any printing hardware on the market. including MiniLab, Large Format Printer and Card Reader and forms the hub of your photo gifting solution platform.
The CS1 features multiple image upload options, from Memory Cards, CD/ DVD, Via Bluetooth, over Phone/ Tablet cables or by AirPrint!
Tetenal CS1 Creation Station Print Order Kiosk Bundle - What's included:
• Kiosk with 12 months licence which covers the Digital Passport System and Gifting Fulfilment Service*
• Cloud Printing
• Third party fulfilment photo gifts
• Epson receipt printer
• New passport ID code activation, email and pre-check software
• Bespoke kiosk surround
**installation and delivery at an additional charge.
* After year one software license renewal is £185 per annum.
CS1 Order Station Technical specifications
- Additional Information
SKU CS1 Brand Tetenal
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?