Champion B&W Suprol Developer to make 6 x 1L.
Champion B&W Suprol Universal Developer is a liquid concentrate developer that is suitable to use with any black and white film or photographic paper.
Champion B&W Suprol is a high concentration PQ-type Developer to use in manual and machine processing of general purpose monochrome film and graded print materials.
Champion Amfix is the companion Fix product to Champion Suprol, providing a high stability, long lasting fixer which can be used at different dilutions.
Champion B&W Suprol Developer can be utilised in shallow tray, small spiral tanks, reel to reel-to-reel tanks or deep tank units, as appropriate to the application.
Champion B&W Suprol Developer Features:
• Suprol is a neutral tone Developer for B&W Film, RC and fibre based materials.
• Fine Grain, High Acutance, rapid working film Developer.
• Self replenishing Developer.
• For manual or machine processing of films and papers.
• Ideal for use in roller transport type machines for print processing.
• High workload capacity – long life manual print Developer.
• Clean working.
• Compatible with all general purpose black and white films and papers.
• All liquid concentrate.
• Convenient pack size.
• Concentrate to make 6 x 1 Litres.
Please see 'Downloads' tab for MSDS and Specification information.