Shipping tariffs - Delivery to UK and Ireland addresses onlyPlease note all shipping prices quoted and free delivery price points are for web orders only.
Estimated time for deliveries
- For product orders (for instock items) received before 4pm Monday to Thursday and before 3pm on Fridays, we endeavour to process and dispatch on the same day.
- Standard deliveries to the Mainland England, Wales and Scotland *exclusions apply (excluding UK offshore islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Irish Republic) are delivered the following working day.
- Deliveries to UK destinations are usually made between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Priority deliveries can be scheduled for next day delivery before 9am, 10am or 12 noon to Mainland England, Wales, and Scotland (*exclusions apply) destinations at a premium delivery rate (excluding UK offshore islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Irish Republic). For Standard rates please see the shipping rates tables or check Shipping & Tax Calculator.
- Saturday deliveries can be scheduled to Mainland England, Wales, and Scotland (*exclusions apply).
- Orders received after 4pm Mon-Thurs, 3pm Fri will only be processed & dispatched the following working day.
- Every attempt will always be made to make deliveries on time. On rare occasions however, delays may occur as a result of unforeseen circumstances (road closure, extreme weather, traffic congestion, breakdown etc.) and delivery times therefore cannot be 100% guaranteed.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- Please ensure whenever possible that you have check your delivery is complete in terms of products/ boxes delivered, is in good conditon and not damaged before signing the couriers paperwork. If you are unable to do this at time of delivery you MUST sign for as 'Delivery unchecked'.
- If your delivery is damaged, please sign courier paperwork as 'Damaged' and notify our customer service team on 0116 289 3644. We will not accept responsability for missing items after this time.
- In the event that a signature cannot be obtained, depending on the carrier, the delivery driver will leave a calling card and attempt delivery again the following day.
- Usually a maximum of three attempts will be made to make delivery.
- Alternatively, arrangements can also be made to collect the goods from the carrier’s local depot. Do not hesitate to call us on 0116 289 3644 or use our contact us page, in case of any help needed.
- Where possible your invoice will arrive with your delivery. Please ensure you check your invoice for any discrepancies in your delivery and prices as soon as possible.
If there is a problem or delay with your delivery.
- When we become aware of any shipping delays, we will attempt to contact you to advise you on the best course of action. Please ensure that you always have your latest details saved under 'My account' for the website.
- Contact us as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that you check your delivery as soon as possible.
- You must notify customer services on 0116 289 3644 or by our contact us page of any shortages or incorrect items received in your delivery within 24 hours of receipt of good. We will not accept responsibility for missing item after this time. Please remember to include your order number in your email to enable us to help you faster.
- Additionally, if you want to return the items, please read the full details from our Terms and Conditions/ Returns Policy pages.
- All orders that are dispatched to destinations outside the European Union with a registered shipping agent are automatically exempt from VAT.
- If you are a VAT registered company based within the economic boundaries of the European Union or any other UK region that may be exempt from UK VAT, then please enter your company’s VALID VAT registration number in the VAT registration number field when submitting your order online and call us on 0116 289 3644 to have the invoiced VAT charges refunded.
- If ordering by Telephone, Fax or Email, please state that you are exempt from paying UK VAT and provide your company’s valid VAT registration number.
- All other UK purchases are subject to VAT (including purchases intended for export or intended for export at a later stage). Customers who wish to make a purchase in the UK for later export can obtain the required VAT claim forms from one of our export consultants. They will fill out the forms with you to ensure it is done correctly, you will need to provide evidence that you are eligible to claim (such as a passport) and your account details. These forms must be submitted at the UK port of departure.
- Please note: VAT refunds must be authorised by the UK Revenue and Customs Service before Tetenal can make a refund. We charge a 15% handling fee for managing this process and your claim will be paid back to your card. This will take a minimum of seven working days after we have received authorisation.
- Please contact us if you have any further questions about this process or visit www.hmrc.gov.uk for more details.
- Please note, that submitted VAT details will always be validated before we refund any invoiced amount. You will ALWAYS be notified prior to any changes being made to your invoice. Tetenal will NEVER deduct any payments from your account or credit card without your authorisation. Please ensure that you always provide us with correct and up to date contact information.
Our VAT Registration details
VAT Number: 322 2118 56
About our Carriers and Warehousing
- The majority of our UK customers trust Fedex delivery for their consignments. Fedex is one of the world's leading time-critical services carriers integrating an extensive UK network with unrivalled ground based services.
- Tetenal use Fedex as our preferred shipping partner, although we do also use other carriers if required. The majority of our customers trust Fedex delivery for their consignments, enjoying a 99%+ delivery satisfaction rating. Fedex is one of the world's leading time-critical services carriers integrating an extensive UK network with unrivalled service coverage.
- Our warehousing facilities and warehouse team work hard to ensure your goods arrive on time and safely.
Please review our Terms & Conditions of use & sale page for more information.
Tetenal UK and its affiliates provide access to the tetenaluk.com website (the 'website') and sell our products to you, subject to the conditions set out on the Terms & Conditions page here.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the tetenaluk.com website. By using the Tetenal UK website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.