Epson SureLab D700/ D800/ D1000 Order Controller LE 'Light'.
The Epson SureLab D700/ D800/ D1000 Order Controller LE 'Light' Software provides System Flexibility behind the counter - Manage orders and printers smoothly and with a simple pre-set driver.
Order Controller software 'Light' version for smaller scale business, supporting one SL-D700, SL-D800 or SL-D1000 printer, limited number of presets and images on the verfication screen (see detail/ specification below) but otherwise same functionality as the full version of Epson Order Controller!.
Epson Order Controller was developed for operators who need to need to print sets of photo images, as a back-end production service, at events, as a print for pay or retail service.
The software was designed to work with Epson SureLab SL-D700, SL-D800 and SL-D1000 printers. It combines production control and scheduling functionality with a range of basic image editing tools (size, crop, sharpness, brightness, resolution, colour, tone, and red-eye removal).
Manage orders from over the counter or coming from associated Kiosks via automated order management and production.
This Epson Order Controller links to Kiosks via DPOF and also links to twain driven scanners.
Epson Order Controller Software Light Version features:
System Flexibility behind the counter - Manage orders and printers smoothly and with a simple pre-set driver operation:
• OrderController version for smaller scale business.
• Supports one SL-D700/ SL-D800/ SL-1000 printer, limited number of presets and images on the verfication screen but otherwise same functionality as the full version of Epson OrderController.
• Manages orders from over the counter or coming from associated Kiosks via automated order management and production.
• Allows quick and easy production of sets of photos from digital image files via presets, and includes advanced image correction features incl. Red Eye removal.
• Links to Kiosks via DPOF- Links to twain driven scanners
It can be used stand alone or in conjunction with 3rd party photo imaging and workflow software. It has configurable pre-sets to enable rapid job processing and will accept images in a variety of formats (Jpeg, tiff or bmp), either directly, or from a hot folder.
Completed jobs can saved to a network folder, USB storage device, CD or DVD.
Order Controller is supplied as a site license that is linked to a physical location. It requires a 64bit PC running Windows (Win 7 Pro/Ultimate or higher) with 8GB of memory and reasonable HDD storage.
Epson SureLab D700/ D800/ D1000 Order Controller LE 'Light' Print Station Printer Management Software.
Key differences between Epson SureLab D700/ D800/ D1000 OrderController LE 'Light' and Epsons 'Full' Order Controller below, all other features/ specifications are the same.
• Epson D700/ D800/ D1000 Only (not the Epson D3000).
• 1 Printer Only (Multiple printers on the full version) .
• 30 Pre-sets (Up to 300 on full version).
Epson OrderController LE Software Version and Product Code.
Product Code: C12C932691.
Epson SureLab D700/ D800/ D1000 OrderController LE 'Light' System Requirements.
Windows 7 Professional (32bit/64bit).
Windows 8 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit).
Windows 10 (64bit).
CPU: Intel Core2Duo 2 GHz or faster (Intel Core iS 2.5 GHz or faster recommended).
Main Memory: 2GB or more (4GB or more recommended).
Free Hard Disk Space Required: 2GB or more during installation.
After installation, you need enough free space to handle the size of the image files contained in the order.
Display: 1280 x 1024, 24bit color or higher.
Epson SureLab D700/ D800/ D1000 OrderController LE 'Light' System Specifications.
Supported Printers: Epson SL-D700/ D800/ D1000.
Supported Input File Formats: JPEG, JFIF, TIFF, BMP at 10000 x 10000 pixels or less.
Supported Input Sources Twain (Scanners), DPOF, Browser.
No. of Printers supported: 1.
No. of Presets: 30.
No. of Images on the verification screen: 6.
Max. No. of Copies: 999.
Supported Languages: EN/FR/IT/DE/ES/PT/TC/KO/JA.
Benefits & Features of the Epson SureLab D700/ D800/ D1000 Order Controller LE 'Light' Software
Professional and flexible, yet easy and intuitive order.
• Preset based order management for quick and easy order handling with the option to adjust the specific job on the fly.
• Auto spread of orders if more than one printer is connected for increased productivity.
• Possibility to input an own order ID or picking the order ID from the Kiosk for better system integration and workflow management.
• Order preview function.
• Pause currently printing order in case an urgent order is entered while printing a large one. Paused order can be resumed afterwards.
• Order Sheet Printing.
• Flexible backprint customization with presets.
• Flexible handling in case of mismatch between installed media and selected preset, i.e. orders with mismatched paper setting can be skipped automatically, reducing downtime of the printer.
• Multiple print size in one order for improved handling of the printed product i.e. picture packages.
• Export JPG file image after verify/correction.
• Continuous print of 18 to 48inch length (Limitation: not available for installation with sorter/long print ejection unit).
• Paper size independent width setting (printing smaller pictures on wider paperwidth), for smaller sizes for photo merchandize and improved media handling.
• Original size print setting to allow printing edited image data by end user and ID Photos as is.
• Variable print length setting following image aspect ratio for mixed length per print in one order, preset optimization and easier printing of special formats such as panoramics.
Extensive manual and auto image correction options.
• Epson Auto Photo Fine (APF) with sophisticated filter options based on scenery.
• Red eye removal.
• Small angle rotation (rotate by 0.1 degree).
• Manual Adjustments separate or in addition to Epson Auto Photo Fine including sharpness, brightness, contrast, saturation, noise reduction and skin-smoothing function.
• Yellow, Magenta, Cyan and Density adjustment algorithm using gamma curve adjustment for better retention of shadows and highlight tone, allowing to keep black and white point.
• Free magnification adjustment.
Other Features / Benefits.
• Border size setting (user can adjust border size for each side) and spillover control of Borderless printing.
• Index printing: Hi-Res and flexible Layout.
• Front print: Changeable font colour and shadowed fonts added.
• Subfolder scan for image selection.
• Optional high resolution display for image verification.
• Possibility to darken trimmed areas in verification screen.
• Favorite folders for image selection.
• Possible to add a grid display for easier small angle.