Epson FastFoto-FF-680W - High-speed Photo Scanning System. Launch Special Offer Price: Only £450 +VAT. Scan up to 30 photos in 30 seconds with Epson's FastFoto FF-680W scanner 1 Manually positioning and scanning printed photos can be very time consuming, so when you have hundreds of photos it can
Scan up to 30 photos in 30 seconds with Epson's FastFoto FF-680W scanner1
Manually positioning and scanning printed photos can be very time consuming, so when you have hundreds of photos it can seem like a massive and insurmountable task! However the High-Speed, easy-to-use, Epson FastFoto-FF-680W Wi-Fi scanner allows you to quickly scan, enhance and share lots of photos in just a few clicks, with auto feeder and included software.
Epson FastFoto-FF-680W features:
• Scan up to 30 photos in 30 seconds1 automatically.
• Speed up and simplify enhancing photos with auto: cropping, deskew, rotation, restore faded colours (old photos), enhancement (brightness, contrast and colour), red-eye removal using the FastFoto software.
• Share images via email or upload images directly to cloud services, including Dropbox and Google Drive2 with FastFoto software.
• Automatically detects/ scans written notes on the back of photos.
• Scans standard, square, panoramic, instant photos with many differnt shapes/ sizes from 9 x 13cm up to 21 x 91cm (panoramic).
• Scan and create either a JPEG, with small file size for emailing and sharing, or a high resolution TIFF for maximum quality of 600dpi.
• Batch scan and enhance images with FastFoto, saving either just enhanced scan or both original and enhanced image too.
• Archive single or double-sided itemsat 45ppm
• Scan and use OCR software to create editable Word, Excel or searchable text PDFs.
• 'Slow-scan' with supplied carrier sheet protects delicate photos, stamps, or documents.
Epson FastFotoff-680W Review Video.
Scan up to 30 photos in 30 seconds with Epson's FastFoto FF-680W scanner1.
Your precious family photographs shouldn’t be lost in dusty boxes - they deserve to be scanned and shared with family and friends, and with its automated features your photos are enhanced and ready to be shared
While you can opt to manually edit the photos, there’s a suite of impressive automatic features that you can select to ensure photos are ready to share. This includes:
Share in just a few clicks.
Share your newly disgitised photos with loved ones quickly and easily
Share images via email and automatically upload images to cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive3
Choose a file format that's just right for your needs: small and easy to share JPEGs or large high quality TIFFs for maximum image resolution.
The included OCR software gives fully editable documents in Word or Excel and searchable text PDFs too.
1/*. Based on average speed from start of feeding through to ejection of the last photo, scanning thirty 10cm x 15cm photos at 300dpi in landscape orientation. 2. Requires installation to your PC or Mac of the included Epson FastFoto and/or Epson ScanSmart software for uploading scans to your Google Drive and Dropbox accounts. 3. Based on scanning A4-sized documents at 300 dpi in black-and-white, grayscale or in colour. Scan speed varies depending on network conditions.