Click orange button & complete form to enquire about this product. The new Epson SureColor SC-P7000V Violet 24" 10 Colour Printer for professional Photo Prints and Proofs. Produce professional prints and proofs of the highest quality with the versatile Epson SureColor SC-P7000V Violet 24-inch 10
• UltraChrome HDX pigment inks. Delivers the most accurate colours on the market1 with 99% of Pantone® colours.
• Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead. Ensure consistent results and high quality, reliable output.
• Save on costs. High-capacity ink cartridges for longer print runs; low power consumption.
• Easy to use. Clear LCD control panel and optional 320Gb hard disk (not included).
The advanced Epson SureColor SC-P7000V Violet 24" 10 Colour Printer.
The Epson SureColor SC-P7000V Violet 24" 10 Colour Printer with advanced engineering coupled with a range of easy-to-use features to provide users with the ultimate printer.
The Epson SC-P7000V creates the most accurate colours on the market1.
The Epson SureColor SC-P7000V printer features an UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink-set, the SC-P7000V delivers 98% of Pantone®-certified1 colours to create superior-quality, highly accurate results.
Epson's SC-P7000V Violet proves particularly beneficial to applications within the high-end proofing and packaging market, the printer can create even the most difficult spot colours.
A reliable and efficient printer.
Using an Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead and automated nozzle-check function, users can be sure they will deliver the highest quality print results.
Consistent colour reproduction is guaranteed with the Epson SureColor SC-P7000V Violet 24" 10 Colour Printer, time after time and without the need for expensive add ons, thanks to an Epson Colour Calbration ultility and optional Spectroproofer powered by X-Rite for fast, accurate colour measurement (not included).
The Epson SureColor SC-P7000V is easy to use.
Every aspect of the Epson SureColor SC-P7000V Violet 24" printer has been designed to maximise ease of use and reliability. Inkjet media changing is fast and simple with a clear LCD control panel and menu, while a choice of 350ml and 700ml individual Ink cartridges enables longer print runs between Ink cartridge replacements.
With an optional 320Gb hard disk, users can free up their computer and store multiple jobs onto the printer ready for output.
• Energy Use: 70 W, 5.4 W (standby), 1 W (Power off).
• Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz.
• Product dimensions: 801 x 945 x 1,516 mm (Width x Depth x Height).
• Product weight: 140 kg.
• Sound Power: Operation is 6.5 B (A).
• Media Handling: Fine Art Paper Path, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support.
• Compatible Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS 10.9.x, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64.
• Interfaces: Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, Gigabit ethernet interface.
• Printing Resolution 2,880 x 1,440 dpi.
LCD AND MEMORY CARDS
• LCD screen: Type - Color, Diagonal - 6.3 cm.
• AutoCutter C12C815331.
• SpectroProofer M1 24" 7109101.
• Paper roll belt C12C890121.
• Roll Media Adapter C12C811241.
• Spectrophotometer ILS30EP C12C932021.
1 The Epson SC-P7000V Violet printer has 99% Pantone reproduction, making it the most accurate when compared to other large-format inkjet printer and proofers with 10 or fewer colours, in the market June 2015.
2PANTONE® is the property of Pantone LLC. 99% coverage of PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE solid coated palette based on Epson Proofing Paper White Semimatte printed with Epson printer driver at 2880x1440dpi. PANTONE coverage may vary when printed with a third-party RIP.
Number of Inks
Max. Print Width
EAN No./ Barcode
Printer/ Equipment Type
Large Format Printer, LFP Printer, Wide Format Printer, Inkjet Printer