Epson SureColor SC-F7200 Printer - 64" (nK) Sublimation Printer.
The Epson SureColor SC-F Series has been designed to deliver the benefits you need.
Take creativity to new levels with Epson’s total solutions for dye-sublimation printing. The SureColor SC-F Series dye sublimation printers deliver uncompromising, high-quality results in high production volume settings. Exclusively created and developed for the textile and sublimation industry, they set new standards in superior print quality, while combining unprecedented service levels with operational efficiency to keep business running costs low. Every aspect of the F Series is designed to play a crucial part in the seamless delivery of a total, start to-finish colour printing solution.
Epson SureColor SC-F7200 64" (nK) Sublimation Printer
Perfect for low to medium volumes printing on textiles and rigid substrates.
– Print up to 64in (1626mm) wide and up to 58.9m2/hr.
– Integral, easily refillable 1.5-litre ink system.
– 2-litre waste bottles for easy, cost-effective ink disposal.
– Includes HQ mode for photo-quality rigid substrate printing as standard.
– Add HDK black ink for enhanced black density printing on specialist fabrics.
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY, SUPERIOR QUALITY.
The heart of our printers is the high-performance dual PrecisionCore TFP printhead. This delivers exceptional quality at high speed, and works with our specialist inks, large after heaters and accurate take-up and rewinding systems (see model specs for details) to ensure exceptional results at high speeds. These printers are also Oeko-Tex certified2.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP.
We work hard to keep performance high but costs low. Features such as high-capacity inks and HDK black help to reduce overall ink consumption3. Also, our genuine inks and PrecisionCore printhead work perfectly together to keep downtime to a minimum and low power consumption helps to keep energy costs down.
SUPERB QUALITY AT HIGH SPEED.
Produce great results very quickly with seamless printing from start to finish. From highly accurate paper handling and precision printheads to fast-drying, durable inks, you can satisfy high standards and meet tight schedules, time after time.
ADVANCED, RELIABLE TECHNOLOGY.
– Epson printhead technology not only ensures precision dot control, delivering outstanding clarity and sharpness on garments, but using this with genuine Epson ink minimises cleaning, maintenance and downtime.
– Large after heater for high speed drying, supporting 30 to 55 degrees Celsius.
– Highly reliable 40kg auto take-up reel with rewinding accuracy of +/- 2.5mm, ideal for calendar heat press systems.
– Large volume print runs can be left unattended thanks to refillable 1 Litre ink pouches.
– Approximate print speeds (1 pass) of up to 63.4m2/hr.
– Available with Epson’s managed print service programme to help reduce costs.
Epson SureColor SC-F7200 64" (nK) Sublimation Printer specifications:
EAN code: TBA.
Country of Origin: TBA.
What's in the box: (To be confirmed)
• User manual (CD).
• Power cable.
• Set-up guide.
• Warranty documents.
• Ergosoft Sublimation Edition Pro.
• Maintenance Kit.
• Waste ink bottle.
• Colours: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black.
• Printing Resolution: 720 × 1440 dpi.
• Compatible Media Thickness: 0.08 to 1mm (Over 75gsm).
• Roll Dimensions: 300-1,526mm (64-inch).
• Print Speed:- Max print speed:Up to 58.9m2/hour.
-Quality print speed:3 pass: 22.2m²/hour (approx).
• Supply Voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
• Product dimensions: 2,620 × 1,013 × 1,311mm (Width x Depth x Height).
• Product weight: 269kg (without ink).
• Epson genuine ink supply system.
• Epson initial ink pack set 1.
• Epson ink supply system cover 1.
• Media Holding Plate.
• Substrate support system SureColor SC-F7200.