Epson SureColor SC P600 A3+ Printer.
The Epson SureColor SC-P600 A3+ Printer is a fast, flexible and easy-to-use printer featuring superior wireless connectivity for professional, high-quality photo prints up to A3+ size.
The Epson SureColor SC-P600 is Epson's top of the range A3+ Photo Printer, providing an easy to use, fast photo printing experience. The Epson SC-P600 gives great productivity and features highly flexible wireless/ wifi connectivity, to give professional, high quality photo prints up to A3+ in size. Epson's SC-P600 is the ideal photo printer for both the amateur and semi-professional photographers alike, and for any business that has a regular requirement for high-quality colour presentations the the SureColor SC-P600 is also perfect too.
Epson SC P600 Key Features:
• Exceptional quality colour images with deepest blacks and rich tones from Epson's nine-colour UltraChrome HD inks.
• Easy wireless connection and over the Cloud with Wi-Fi Direct and Epson Connect.
• High speed printing - produce an 13 x 19" print in just 153 seconds!
• Easy to set up and manage with a large colour 2.7 inch touch screen.
• Ideal for medium volumes of professional, high quality photo prints with generously sized ink cartridges.
Professional quality from Epson HD Inks
Featuring the use Epson’s nine-colour UltraChrome HD inkset, including the Vivid Magenta ink, gives the reproduction of a wide colour gamut to produce superb high quality photo prints. with the highest black density1 (2.86 DMax on PGPP) the Epson SC P600 produces deep, rich blacks and ultra-smooth tonal gradation.
The Epson SC P600 Photo Printer has a large 2.7 inch colour touch panel, making this printer very simple to set up and to use, even without a PC. Automatic Wi-Fi set up2 makes connecting your printer a breeze.
Epson SC-P600 for flexible printing.
With twin paper paths that enable A3+ printing on a wide variety of photo and fine art papers, canvas and thick media, while the P600's roll-paper capability is perfect for high-impact panoramic images.