Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email email@example.com
Epson SureColor SC-S60600 2 X 4 Colour 64" Solvent Printer
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE - SAVE £6000*
• 2 Years Epson on-site warranty including Heads
• 2 Full sets of 700ml CMYK Inks
• Onyx RIP Centre
The NEW Epson SureColor SC-S60600 2 X 4 Colour 64" Solvent Printer is a high quality prodcution signage printer from the new Epson S Series solvent range. The Epson SC-S60600 gives class-leading performance and produces superior colour clarity.
Buy with confidence - Tetenal are an Epson Authorised Partner
Epson SureColor SC-S60600 key features:
• Accurate and precise printing The SC-S60600 benefits from Epson's class-leading AD-ATC (Advanced auto-tension control) system and uses a sophisticated media feed
• High quality giving superior results This solvent printer uses the latest generation PrecisionCore TFP printhead and UltraChrome GS3 inks
• A large range of creative applications Amazing results when printing on different substrates including canvas, photographic paper, clear film and vinyl
• Maximise print productivity Epson's automated printhead maintenance and guard plate; ink mist collection system for speedy high quality prints
• Enjoy great service and support for your Epson SC-S60600 Supplied with a two year warranty as standard
The latest Epson SC-S60600 64" Solvent printer offers users a new way to print everything from simple signage to high-end displays and décor on a wide range of media and substrates.
Every single component of the new Epson SureColor SC-S60600 solvent printer has been entirely designed and manufactured by Epson to guarantee professional-quality results and ensure total confidence in the seamless operation of the printer. When the pressure's on the SC-S60600 delivers consistently amazing results every time.
Epson SC-S60600 for precision printing
Enjoy print production with unrivalled accuracy thanks to the Epson's SureColor SC-S60600 sophisticated substrate handling system that gives class-leading performance.
The SC-S60600 2 X 4 Colour 64" Solvent Printer features Epson's highly advanced auto-tension control (AD-ATC) system, with wide-diameter feed rollers and anti-static flexible pressure rollers to ensure optimal grip feed and print accuracy.
Using the latest generation Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead, the SC-S60600 produces outstanding output with superb colours and clarity. Working in tandem with new formulation Epson UltraChrome® GS3 inks, users can produce a wide range of highly accurate colours. Improving the quality on a range of substrates is possible thanks to the printers’ Precision Dot high-quality mode.
Epson's automated printhead maintenance and ink mist collection system helps to ensure continuous printing giving the maximum uptime foer the printer.
Service and support for your Epson SC-S60600
Should you experience a problem with the solvent printer, Epson has it covered with a two-year warranty as standard. However if you wish to benefit from Epson’s exceptional service and support for longer, extended Epson warranty options are also available from Tetenal.
Epson SC-S60600 Technical Specifications:
EAN code: 8715946612317
Country of Origin: China
Printing Type: Solvent
Printing Method: PrecisionCoreTM TFP print head
Ink Technology: Ultrachrome® GS3
Colours: Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
Ink tank capacity: 700 ml
Minimum Droplet Size: 4.2 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Nozzle Configuration: 720 Nozzles black, 720 Nozzles per colour
Paper / Media Handling
Paper Formats: 64 " (162.6 cm)
Print Margins Roll Media: Mode 1: 5 mm (top), 3 mm (right), 5 mm (bottom), 3 mm (left)
Compatible Paper Thickness: 0.1 mm - 1 mm
General Epson SC-S60600 2 X 4 Colour 64" printer information
Energy Use: 745 W, 445 W (economy), 13 W (standby), 1.8 W (Power off)
Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
Product dimensions: 2,620 x 1,090 x 1,338 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight: 291 kg
Sound Power: Operation: 7.7 B (A)
Noise Level: Operation: 58.5 dB (A) - standby: 7.9 dB (A)
What's in the Epson SC-S60600 box: Driver and utilities (CD), Individual Ink Cartridges, Installation/safety manual, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual, Warranty Documents
Other Features of the Epson SC-S60600 64" Solvent Printer
Memory: Printer: 512 MB, Network: 128 KB
Maintenance system: Automatic wet fabric wiper system
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.4+, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
Warranty: 24 months On site service
Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type B, Gigabit ethernet interface
Media Handling: Auto take up reel
Printing Resolution: 1,440 x 1,440 dpi
LCD and Memory Cards
LCD screen: Type - Color, Diagonal: 6.9 cm
*Save £6000 off Epson RRP. Whilst stocks last.
- Additional Information
SKU C11CE46301A0 Print Resolution 1,440 x 1,440 dpi Number of Colours 4 x 2 Colours Max Paper Width 64" Brand Epson
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?