Priced per item, box contains 10 items.
Fuji Film Fujicolor Superia XTRA 400 36 Exposure.
Fuji Film Fujicolor Superia XTRA 400 36 Exposure is an all-round general purpose, high-performance, high speed color negative film delivering truly fine-grain. Superb for snapshots or action, in low light with flash, outdoors or indoors. Ideal for general use with compact zoom lens cameras.
The FUJICOLOR SUPERIA XTRA 400 film is daylight-type ISO 400 color negative film that incorporates FUJIs 4th Colour Layer and the newly developed Super Fine-∑(Sigma) Grain Technology to achieve high image quality when printed on FUJICOLOR papers.
Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia XTRA 400 36 Exposure features:
• Excellent skin tone colour reproduction - Gives beauty and clarity, naturally depicted skin colouring in photographs of people.
• Colour Reproduction of Great Vividness - Great vividness across the entire spectrum, including vibrant and dynamic reds, blues, violets, greens and yellows.
• The film features a fine grain - For excellent smooth results even when enlarged, providing no loss of image quality even in large-size prints.
• High performance, high speed film with a wide exposure latitude - Giving superb results whatever the lighting conditions are for your shots, allowing great images to be captured under insufficient lighting.
• Excellent exposure suitability even under Fluorescent Lighting - Accurate colour reproduction even under fluorescent lighting.
• Excellent Grey Balance - for precise grey balance throughout your image, from the bright highlights to darkest shadow.
• Sensitivity and film sizes - ISO 400 in Film Sizes 135 36 exposure.