FujiColour Crystal Archive Paper Pearl 76.2cm (30") x 50m (1 Roll).
Fujifilm presents its most glamorous paper: Fujicolor Crystal
Archive Digital Pearl Paper. the FujiColour Crystal Archive Paper Pearl 76.2cm (30") x 50m emulsion out.
This silver halide colour paper is truly stunning, FujiColour Crystal Archive Pearl Paper is designed exclusively for digital output with a unique pearl-like, silvery iridescent appearance, thick base and high stiffness. The embedded pearl-like crystals give a high gloss effect reflectance, especially in the highlights. Pearl effect is visible because of scattering and interference of light waves at the crystals.
FujiColour Crystal Archive Pearl Paper Features:
• High- gloss with iridescent, pearl-like effect.
• Exceptional sharpness, excellent image stability.
• Vibrant colour reproduction.
• Wide colour gamut.
• Maximum density.
• Deep blacks, purer highlights.
• Designed for RA-4 type processes.
What you’ll love about FujiColour Crystal Archive Paper Pearl:
Some moments are pure gold, like magic, true ‘pearls’ in life. Now you can capture these memories
with a glamorous photo paper. The pearl-like crystals give a unique high-gloss effect and add a stunning, iridescent touch to your landscape photos or portrait photos – glamorous, luxurious, like magic. It goes beyond pictures; it refines your life.
Extraordinary occasions call for something sublime.
• Portraits become more beautiful thanks to the exceptional sharpness and iridescent appearance afforded by the paper.
• Treasured wedding photos get the luxurious and valuable look and feel they deserve.
• Create a distinction for your commercial and fashion pictures with a fascinating pearl-like effect.
When used on medium or large-scale digital printer systems or on Fujifilm Frontier Minilabs, this paper yields high-image-glossy quality digital prints that make it suitable for such professional uses as high quality portrait, wedding fashion or commercial photography. Pearl paper has the highest level of image stability, ideal for high end display purposes.
FujiColour Crystal Archive Paper Pearl SURFACE:
This Fujicolor Crystal Archive Digital Pearl Paper has a Glossy surface.