Priced per roll, box contains 2 rolls.
Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Paper Lustre 20.3cm (8") X 167.6m.
Fujifilm Crystal Archive Digitalpaper Type DPII is a silver halide colour paper with a thicker base and high stiffness, designed exclusively for digital printing.
When used on medium-or large-scale digital printer systems or the Fujifilm Frontier minilabs, this paper yields high-image-quality digital prints that make it suitable for such professional uses as portrait or commercial photography. It has the highest level of image stability, so it is ideal for display purposes.
Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Paper is available in Glossy, Lustre and Matte surfaces.
Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Lustre Paper Features:
• Designed for professional use.
• High maximum density for deep blacks.
• Widest color gamut of all Crystal Archive papers.
• Exceptional sharpness.
• Pure whiteness.
• For digital printers only.
• Vibrant color reproduction.
• Excellent image stability.
• Improved latent image stability.
• Backprint with copyright protection message.
Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Paper will deliver beautiful prints, with the consistency and performance you have come to expect from the family of Fujifilm Crystal Archive paper and print materials.
Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Lustre Paper Specifications:
Surface/ Finish: Lustre.
Width: 20.3cm (8").
Length: 167.6m (550ft).
SKU No: 1057772.