Ilford Black & White Selenium Toner 1L
Ilford Harman Selenium Toner is a liquid concentrate toner, designed for the dish/tray toning of all black and white photographic papers both resin coated (RC) and traditional fibre based (FB) photo paper.
This toner provides a simple and effective approach for the user wishing to produce Selenium toned prints. It should be used at ambient room temperatures, nominally 20°C/68°F.
Ilford Harman Selenium Toner delivers an archival, visibly warmer print to the user, providing deeper blacks and richer tones moving the colour towards the purple end of the spectrum. On fiber-based silver papers Olive hues will be absorbed so yielding brown, warm tones in the printed image.
Ilford Harman Selenium Toner has the additional benefits of being a toner that is both convenient and versatile, whilst also providing economy with a long working dish life.
Working strength solutions will normally last for up to 6 months in full, tightly capped bottles, 1 month in half tightly capped bottles, and up to 7 days in an open tray.
Ilford Harman Selenium Toner (1 Litre) features:
• Liquid concentrate toner.
• Designed for the dish/tray toning of all black and white papers.
• Works on Resin Coated (RC) and Fiber-Based (FB) photographic Papers.
• Tonal Change Depends on Paper Used - Delivering an archival, visibly warmer print.
• Convenient and versatile - Use at ambient room temperatures.
• Long working dish life - Working strength solution has life of Approx. 6 Months (When stored in a full, tightly capped bottle, 1 month in half full tightly capped bottles, and up to 7 days in an open tray).
PLEASE NOTE: This product is toxic - Must be handled in a well ventilated area and treated as hazardous waste.