ILFORD ILFOCOLOR Rapid Retro SUC Camera 27exp ISO400.
The ILFORD ILFOCOLOR rapid retro edition single Use Camera is a point and shoot disposable camera loaded with Ilfocolor Film. This Retro ILFORD camera is a throw back to the 1960’s in its look and design, the colour and designs were used on Mike Smiths British touring car Ford Escort RS Turbo in 1980s.*
The ILFORD ILFOCOLOR Rapid single use camera is pre-loaded with 27-exposure ISO 400 colour negative film. The fast film combined with a built-in flash makes the ILFOCOLOR Rapid a versatile performer, delivering great results outdoors and indoors and in low light conditions.
Mike Smiths British touring car Ford Escort RS Turbo in 1980s*
The single use film camera features an optical viewfinder, Is equipped with a fixed-focus wide angle (31mm) f11 lens and a shutter speed of 1/125 sec. The camera delivers sharp images down to 1m and It’s pre-loaded with an AAA battery, with a 15-second recycle time for low light shooting and fill flash in bright daylight.
This camera takes 27 Photos, can be used indoor or outdoors, with an automatic flash recharge that covers 1.2 to 4.5 Metres.
*Please note, this camera DOES NOT include a replica car! Images of car are used for illustrative puposes only.
ILFORD ILFOCOLOR Rapid Retro SUC Camera Technical details:
• Film Type/ Speed: ILFORD ILFOCOLOR 27-exposure ISO 400 ISO colour negative 135/ 35mm film.
• Fixed shutter speed (1/125s) with a 31mm.
• Single element f11 fixed-focus wide-angle lens.
• 27 exposures.
• Built-in flash with 15-second recycle time.
• Manual film advance winding lever.
• Battery: AAA Alkaline battery (Pre-loaded/ Included).
• Colour: Black/ Multicolour Striping.
• EAN: IA8007000001
• Country of origin: China