Ilford Multigrade Fibre Based Black & White Paper - Classic Gloss 9.5" x 12".
A premium quality, variable contrast, black and white photographic paper, coated onto a 255g/m2 fibre base.
This product replaces MULTIGRADE IV FB FIBER. It has been designed with creative printers in mind, it gives neutral image colours, great clarity and a good response to toners. It has a white base tint and prints made with this paper have rich blacks, deliver excellent tonal rendition and overall print appearance.
Ilford Multigrade Classic Black and White photographic paper for darkroom printing.
• Versatile and easy to work with in the darkroom
• Well suited to toning applications, particularly on the glossy surface.
• Fast exposure darkroom paper.
• Short induction time of around 20 seconds for image appearance during processing.
• Closer speed relationship between grades.
• More uniform grade separation.
• Sharp images; an extended low contrast at soft filtrations (00 end).
• 50% reduction in wash times to save on water; whilst retaining all the handling and filtration during processing that you have come to expect from traditional MULTIGRADE FB papers.
• Suitable for use in all types of darkroom enlargers.
• Compatible with most safelights designed for black and white papers with a cut off no lower than 580nm.