Kodak APEX 70 (Kodak Adaptive Picture Exchange 70).
The KODAK APEX 70 (Adaptive Picture Exchange 70) combines the peak performance of the APEX 40 with the versatility of the APEX 30 to give you amazing results and profit potential. Both new cabinet designs pack more productivity in a smaller footprint.
For further information or to purchase this product, please contact Chris Castle in our hardware department on 0116 281 5746.
The Kodak APEX 70 gives a 1800 maximum productivity of 10x15cm prints per hour.
The new APEX 70 solution holds up to four of our Kodak 7000 Series Photo Printers which is double the capacity for standard prints sized up to 6"x8". Add up to two Kodak 8000 Series Photo Printers to deliver exciting new premium products in both 8"x10" and 8"x12" sizes. Ideal for mid-high volume photo shops.
• More printing in less space.
• Low capital investment.
• Proven, exciting new premium products from Kodak.
• Reduced complexity and operating costs.
• Efficiency that's 1-2-3 Easy - One sku delivers two finishes (gloss and new, improved satin) in three sizes (4x6 in., 5x7 in. and 6x8 in.) .
• Trusted KODAK Quality prints that are stain resistant, waterproof and will last a lifetime**.
• Incredibly easy to use - train staff in less than an hour.
• Produce greener prints with less environmental impact - no processing chemicals, Consumes 70-90% less energy than comparable AgX minilabs***.
Kodak Apex 70 (Kodak Adaptive Picture Exchange 70) the new quick-change artist.
The Kodak APEX 70 includes the popular Kodak APEX 30 cabinet - designed for incredible versatility. As volume grows, with a simple switch of the Kodak APEX 30 front panel it is possible to convert the APEX 30 to produce all large format premium products - 8x10 in. and 8x12 in. formats. In just minutes, simply change out the front panel to customize the product offering.
Kodak APEX 70 (Kodak Adaptive Picture Exchange 70) the ultimate flexible and scalable dry lab solution.
*Compared to the APEX 26 and 48**Under typical home display conditions***Energy savings based on electricity consumption testing of Fuji Frontier 340, Fuji Frontier 570, NortisuQSS2711, Gretag Master Lab 742 minilabs under typical print per day volume. Actual results may vary.