Kodak 7000 Photo Printer.
At the center of the Kodak Adaptive Picture Exchange (APEX), the Kodak 7000 Photo Printer is a world-class thermal printer. Designed to optimise your print output, the Kodak 7000 Photo Printer features the speed and flexibility that a retailer requires.
The Kodak 7000 printer is built from the ground up, it operates on one basic principle: to give you the tools to maximise your printing profits. Every detail is designed to help you boost productivity and profitability.
Kodak Apex 7000 Dye-sub Photo Printer Features:
• Fast - 10x15 cm (4x6 in.) Kodak Quality Prints in 8 seconds.
• Two finishes for the price of one- Retailers can offer a choice of Satin or Gloss finish on a per order basis - from a single media/ consumable SKU.
• Kodak Quality Prints that last - KODAK XTRALIFE™ II Paper for stain resistant and waterproof prints that last a lifetime.
• Patented Ribbon Optimisation technology - Effectively create 4x6, 6x8 and bordered 5x7 prints a single media sku using Kodak’s patented ribbon optimization technology.
• Increased uptime - Change media up to 25% less often with the new 1000 4x6 print load capacity increases printer uptime and operator efficiency.
• Enhanced design delivers sustained high productivity of 450 pph.
• Enhanced print exit system for smooth order creation.
• Reliable - Kodak’s 5th generation thermal printing technology delivers consistent results and proven support.
• Easy to read operator control panel.
Kodak 7000 Photo Printer... Maximum output... Minimal effort...
Just turn it on and in 5 minutes your KODAK Adaptive Picture Exchange (APEX) is ready to run all day long – with minimal intervention. The KODAK 7000 Photo Printer delivers the operational simplicity of our award-winning kiosk printers—revved up to handle the speed and volume you need. The unique Ribbon Optimisation Technology reduces waste and helps ensure you get the most for your money. This is becoming more important as the variety of products you want to create onsite grows. You need a dry lab printing system that optimizes every square inch of media you use— every day. This thermal printer is designed to do just that.
Kodak 7000 Printer specifications:
Printing process: Thermal dye sublimation.
Image quality: Continuous tone, 300 dpi.
8 sec. for 4x6-inch (10x15 ;cm).
15 sec. for 5x7-inch (13x18 ;cm).
15 sec. for 6x8-inch (15x20 ;cm).
Maximum imageable area:4x6-in. borderless (10x15 cm).
5x7-in. borderless (13x18 cm).
6x8-in. borderless (15x20 cm).
1000 4x6-in. (10x15 cm) prints.
500 5x7-in. (13x18 cm) prints.
500 6x8-in. (15x20 cm) prints.
USB 2.0 and USB 1.
Physical characteristics and operating requirements:
Physical dimensions: W x D x H: 11.6 x 23.1 x 14.5 in. (29.4 x 58.6 x 37 cm).
Weight: 62 lbs. (28 kg) (without ribbon or paper).
Power consumption: 400 watts maximum.
SKU numbers for the Kodak 7000 Printer and related supplies:
KODAK 7000 Photo Printer: 1655679 (This item).
KODAK 7000 Printer 6R Print Kit: 1037688.
Warranty and support:
Warranty: One Year.
Service: Kodak’s Advanced Unit Replacement (AUR) Support.