Call Photolease for more information on (020) 7613 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kodak Instant Print Station Bundle
Add photo services to your business with the Kodak Instant Print Station Bundle for less than £38.00* per week
The Kodak G4XL kiosk opens up the world of photo retail printing and gifting, offering an easy and simple solution to bring extra revenue and footfall into your business. Offer your customers an exciting way to print beautiful products through an enriching self-service kiosk.
The Kodak Instant Print Bundle comprises of:
Kodak reconditioned G4XL widescreen kiosk
Mobile phone cable kit
Kodak 6” printer
Kodak 8” printer
• 3,000 6”x4” prints for free
• 250 8”x12” prints for free
• 12 Months warranty
• Delivery to site
• Engineer Installation
• POS support packCreate a Print and Gifting area in just 1sqm!
Offer a wide range of photo products with the Kodak Instant Print Station Bundle...
• Print sizes: 6”x4”, 6”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x6”, 8”x8”, 8”x12”, 8”x32”
• ID / Passport images (multi countries)
• Collage prints
• Cards and invites
• Thank you notes
• Save images to USB/CD
....while making great return on investment!
ID / Passport
*Finance provided by third party lender based on 24 month rental contract, underwriting subject to terms and conditions.
- Additional Information
SKU KODAKINSTPRINT-BUNDLE Brand Kodak
- Finance Options
Photolease Finance Calculator
Photolease have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over thirty years. You deal directly with the underwriters who understand your business.
Spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments. Paying for your new equipment on a monthly basis lets you get hold of the latest technology with a minimum initial investment. Leasing is recognised by businesses, big and small, as the most effective way of funding purchases. Here are some of the reasons why:
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to five years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
- Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
- Do I have to insure the equipment?Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
- What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
- What about VAT?Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
- What can be included in the agreement?Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
- Can the equipment be upgraded?Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
- Is there a penalty for settling early?No. If you clear the account before it has run it's full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
- Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?Yes. However you would need to contact Photolease for the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
- Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?