Priced per pair, pack contains 12 pairs.
Lion 16" / 406mm Contract Stretcher Bars with wedges.
Lion 16" / 406mm Contract Stretcher Bars - XP Contract Bars 38 x 35mm profile.
Exceptional value for a 38mm deep canvas stretcher bar, yet still carefully manufactured to Lions exacting high quality standards.
Bars are a solid wood construction
Made from premium grade quality Baltic Pine, minimal knot content. (Solid pine or finger jointed pine as available).
Lion Contract Stretcher Bars feature Single slot corners
One end of the stretcher bar is slotted, the other end has a lip. Only one wedge per corner / four per frame.
For convenient storage. Wedges are included.
Lion Contract Stretcher Bars are available in twelve sizes
For framing all of the most popular image sizes!.
Lion Slotted Stretcher Bar features:.
• Available in five profiles and in lengths from 203mm to 2000mm.
• No special tools needed for assembly, just tap together with a soft-faced hammer. Measure diagonals to check for squareness.
• Wooden wedges supplied with every pair are tapped into corner slots to allow re-tensioning of canvas.
• Slotted bars are supplied 3mm shorter than stated size to allow tensioning.
• The edges are precision machined to a 2.25mm radius. This gives a crisp edge with minimal risk of cracking the ink film.
• Careful machining of the slots means the bars go together neatly and lie flat against the wall.
Lion Contract Mitred & Slotted Stretcher Bars.
Lion XP Contract Stretcher bars use the XP prefix and the metric length, eg. XP406. This gives you the XP Contract 406mm / 16÷ bars, with 24 wooden wedges.