SanDisk Extreme SDHC 16GB UHS-1 U3 90mb/s.
The SanDisk Extreme 16GB 90MB/s* SDHC memory card - Now up to eight times faster than ordinary memory cards*** to catch and transfer your best shots and get video recording performance for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video+. Shooting at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 - three times faster than U1. take your videos to a whole new level of resolution, one that looks breathtaking on the new 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
The SanDisk Extreme® 16GB SDHC™ UHS-I (U3) secure digital memory card delivers speed and the highest video performance available to maximise the power of your advanced camera or DSLR. With high transfer speeds up to (600x speed) 90MB/s* to save time downloading from the camera to the computer.
Available in storage capacities from 16GB to 64GB** with read speeds up to 90 MB/s* to save time moving it all from the camera to the computer.
With Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)# video ratings you’ll be ready to capture cinema quality 3D, 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video +, which require more performance than ordinary cards can handle.
SanDisk Extremea® 16GB 90MBs SDHC™ UHS-I (U3) secure digital memory card product features:
• Extreme continuous shot-to-shot performance with up to 40MB/s*.
• Read speeds up to 90MB/s* write speeds up to 40MB/s*.
• SDHC™ Also in SDHC™(32 GB**), SDXC™ (64 GB) form factor.
• Class 10 UHS Speed Class 1 (U3)+ for 3D and 4k Ultra HD/ Full HD video (1080p)+.
• Available in capacities up to 64 GB**.
• Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof.
• Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture.
• Writeable label for easy identification and organisation.
• RescuePro® data recovery software downloadable offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life.
• Lifetime limited warranty^.
SanDisk Extreme® SDHC™ UHS-I secure digital memory cards are up to eight times faster than ordinary memory cards*** to catch your best shots, plus get the highest available video recording performance for capturing 3D and Full HD video (1080p)+.
Available in storage capacities from 16GB to 64GB**, SanDisk Extreme UHS-I cards let you get more uninterrupted photo sessions with your DSLR, advanced camera or HD camcorder.
Compatible with all SDHC/SDXC devices these cards are built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, x-ray proof and come with a lifetime limited warranty.
That's why more professional photographers worldwide choose SanDisk.
SanDisk Extreme® 16GB 90MBs SDHC™ UHS-I secure digital memory card technical specifications:
• Form factor: SDHC™ Also available in SDHC™(32 GB), SDXC™ (64 GB).
• Available capacities: 16 GB, 32GB, 64GB.
• Performance/speed: Up to 90MB/s* read and 40MB/s *write speed.
• Card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm).
• Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC).
• Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
• Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC, SDXC, SDHC UHS-I, and SDXC UHS-I supporting host devices.
• Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss.
• RescuePro® data recovery software downloadable offer.
• Support: Lifetime limited warranty^.
Trust your memories to the global leader in digital data storage flash memory cards. Trust SanDisk for dependability and extreme performance.
Note not all devices support SDHC and/or SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
* Up to 90 MB/sec read; up to 40 MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1,000,000 bytes.
# UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K Ultra HD video recording with UHS-I enabled host devices.
+ Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD for more information.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
*** Ordinary memory cards perform at up to 5MB/s write speed. 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes.
++ See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
^ 10 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing “lifetime” warranty.
UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording in UHS-I (U3) enabled host devices.