SanDisk Ultra Compact Flash 16GB 25mb/s 400x.
Trusted by the pros. Capture the moment with a SanDisk Ultra® 16GB CompactFlash® memory card, with ultra fast shot speeds (400x/ up to 50MB/s).
For dependability and solid performance, you can count on SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash memory card to capture and store your favorite pictures and videos. That's why for memories that can’t be missed, photographers worldwide choose SanDisk.
SanDisk Ultra® 16GB CompactFlash® memory card 50MB/s product features:
• Ideal combination of reliability, value, and ultra performance.
• Up to 32 GB** of storage (with 32GB CompactFlash® memory card).
• Ultra performance with data transfer speeds of up to 50MB/s* (8GB -32GB**).
• Great for entry to mid range DSLRs.
• Reliability from the brand trusted by pros.
• Value, reliability and ultra performance, all in one.
SanDisk Ultra® 16GB CompactFlash® memory cards deliver the ideal combination of reliability, value, and performance for casual photographers with entry to mid-range DSLRs. Choose from a range of capacities up to 32GB**(with our 32GB CompactFlash memory card) to do more without worrying about running out of space.
Capture the moment with ultra fast shot speeds and save time moving files to your computer with transfer speeds of up to 50MB/s* (8GB -32GB**).
For dependability and solid performance, you can count on SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash memory cards to capture and store your favorite pictures and videos. That's why for memories that can’t be missed, photographers worldwide choose SanDisk.
SanDisk Ultra® CompactFlash® memory card technical specifications:
• Form factor: CompactFlash® memory card.
• Available capacities: 4-32GB**.
• Performance/speed: 8GB-32GB: up to 50MB/s* read, write speed lower.
• Card dimension: 1.7" x 1.4" x 0.13" (43 mm x 36 mm x 3.3 mm).
• Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including Raw and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more.
Trust your memories to the global leader in digital data storage CompactFlash memory cards. Trust SanDisk for dependability and extreme performance.
* Up to 50MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device.1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
SanDisk, CompactFlash and SanDisk Ultra are trademarks of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries.